Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
how many ways can you say C U T E!!!!!!
and i swear Denver is smiling in 2 pics hahahhaa!!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Hey Denver buddy....glad you got some of the white stuff...Looks like your having a great time :wink:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yipeee Denver and Sue!! The white stuff finally comes. Looks like Denver is happy about it.

We got a little more snow last evening, but the wind was really bad. It blew the two inches we got all over and made it like a "frozen tundra" High winds (like hold on or blow away winds)and single digits temps. Wind chills where near minus 45!!! I waited as long as I could avoiding the inevitable, but eventually Marley had to go. I leashed him up, to stress we were thewre for a purpose, like a walk, but went to the back yard hoping the wind might be blocked by the house. Damn is was cold. Urged Marley to go quick, which he thankfully did, and then must have felt the same way because he lead me to the deck and the door as soon as he was done.

Current reading -9 with a wind chill of minus 33. We should make it to a high of 5 today. As much as I do not mind this type of weather, it is starting to get old. The bundle up job preceeding going out into it is becoming a pain in the butt. The pile of revolving sweatshirts, sweaters, hats, gloves etc, etc gives me the feel of camping winter camping of when I was kid. What I would not give to say .."wanna go out?" and spent the next ten minutes adding layers!!! But Saturday calls for a high of 30 and sun!! Should be a good day to hit the dog park!!! :D :lol: Yahooo!!! :D :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
great photos :) I especially like the last one (it really does look like he's smiling).

Enjoy your snow Denver (and send some our way) :wink:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Yes! That is a doodle smile for sure!! He looks sooo HAPPY!!!! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gene said:
Sue.....there is no such thing as Denver (aka Colorado) overload!!
I did notice a "finger" overload in some of those pictures though...... :oops: :wink:
Uncle Gene
You are so right and well my Mom cannot take a very good
picture but Dad(who usually takes them )was not home so Mom
(believe me ) did the best she could while I was zooming around the yard
and she was trying to stay on her feet.......................she sure
laughed a lot at me while she was clicking away and telling me how
her hand is gonna be in all of them teehee

Woof woof

Denver

1 - 16 of 16 Posts