Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those who were here last fall most likely remember I had a tiny white girl in Canada and Moses litter that developed a kidney stone. I kept her for longer than most and had her in the house getting special care while she recovered from it. I named her Lily and thought seriously about keeping her, but decided to let her go.

This was Lily then...

This is Lily now at 9 months old!

I was so thrilled to get this update! She's doing well and is greatly loved as she should be.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I saw the picture I thought of Dexter and Sadie Fern! lol
I'm amazed that she's gotten such a full coat considering she was sleek as could be when she left me at 4 months of age. It doesn't look like her having been the runt and having a kidney stone has stunted her growth any either!

I'm just tickled to see she's done so well.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Wow! Great! If someone showed me the nine month pic. of her, I would have thought it was Sadie! We should do a thread of look-a-like doodles!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Lily is BEAUTIFUL!! Very sweet pup and Lovely lady!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Your love and hard work really paid off! What a beautiful Doodle Lily has grown to be!!! You should be really proud, Tink! :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
She is beautiful. What a change from a small little thing to that beautiful doodle. Good job Tink.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Tink
She is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a photo of the little white boy that I fell in love with?????????

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
she is so pretty!! I cannot believe that coat...if I looked at her puppy photo I would never guess she would have a coat like that!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Beautiful Lily!!!! So happy to hear that all turned out well for her...thanks for the update! :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts