·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a flat, squishy, frizbee Reindeer today, I love it
huggies
Annabelle

Makes a nice pillow also

PS - I'm trying to behave now, Mama yelled at me because I grabbed the Christmas tree skirt and tried to take off with it :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I find it hard to believe that Annabelle with the angelic face could do anything mischievious!!! mary you must be mistaken , perhaps Annabelle tripped. :wink:

and she is adorable with her new toys...and doesn't defuzz them either,she's an angel

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh Annabelle
I love your reindeer and if you really did try to take the Christmas skirt and run...............
I kinda think your Mommy should let you since she made you wear the hats and you just wanted a skirt to go with it
bahahahhahshahhhaahahhahaahh

Woof woof

Denver

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blueteal said:
Oh Annabelle
I love your reindeer and if you really did try to take the Christmas skirt and run...............
I kinda think your Mommy should let you since she made you wear the hats and you just wanted a skirt to go with it
bahahahhahshahhhaahahhahaahh

Woof woof

Denver
I know Denver, I don't understand what the problem was :roll: , at least she lets me sleep on the couch and the bed
huggies
Annabelle

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I just love your new reindeer AB!!!! You are such a sweet girl..never ripping any of your toys to shreds.....definately not like around here!!! :shock:
P.S. Nice try on the tree skirt!!!
Raleigh! :wink:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
oHHHH, I hope I get a new reindeer!!
My Mom has someinteresting looking stuff in a stocking....
she won'tlet me have it until Christmas!!

She is SOOOO weird!!!

Nice picture Annabelle!! You always look so great!

Coco

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
My granddaughter likes to wear the Christmas tree skirt. It's an annual tradition now. :roll:

Annabelle, you are one lucky spoiled doodle! Mama must love you. :)

Deb

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Coco - tell your Mommy that the reindeers are at Petsmart, I also got one that looks like a penguin, I love playing with them inside, they fly well and Mommy throws them down the hall so we can play fetch inside when it's raining out.

Deb - you need to post a pic of your grandaughter with her xmas tree skirt - how sweet and yes Annabelle is very spoiled and very loved :D

Raleigh, you have to lull your Mom into a false sense of security - I dont' shred toys all the time, just once in a while, that way Mom forgets and gets me more :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts