Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needed a new bed for the top of stairs (one of my fave spots to lay) and Mama found me a pretty pink one - I love it, don't I look adorable :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I want to be a doodle!!!
ohhhhhhh we've seen doodles on couches, massage chairs, you name it but a PINK soft bed....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh annabelle your beautiful!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Anabelle is an angel. My monsters would have a bed like that torn up as soon as they touched it.
Annabelle you just keep on lookin' pretty and givin' the doodle population a good name.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey, that's not a bad price really.

The bed I got her at petsmart doesn't have that much stuffing and was $30ish.

And the one from petsmart didn't come in such awesome doodle-riffic colors!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TuckerAndMe said:
Anabelle is an angel. My monsters would have a bed like that torn up as soon as they touched it.
Annabelle you just keep on lookin' pretty and givin' the doodle population a good name.
LOL she was the dog from hell tonite when our friends were over. She LOVES John and Donna - well she jumps so I put her on the screenporch, she barked 20 minutes solid brought her in put her in bedroom, bark bark bark bark bark, let her out and put gate across lving room, she stopped barking but kept trying to reach John over the gate - she just has no control when she sees John or my friend Linda - she just goes gaga over them :shock:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Annabelle looks soooooooo HAPPY!!! Good mama!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
PEANUT says to annabelle:
WOW THANKS!! we JUST ordered a new Teal colored bed with your Mommie's credit card! awesome and thank your mom for me."

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Annabelle, you are such a girlie-girl!! LOVE your pink bed; done up like a true diva-doodle!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts