Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some great tangle/mat remover for Doc. It's called Coat Conditioner and Tangle Remover by Refresh. He had a mat on his tail that I was SURE I would have to cut out, but, I gave this stuff a try and it brushed out in SECONDS! I couldn't believe it! I just used a normal wire brush too. I tried it on some other mats, too, and they came out. Just thought I'd share. :D

Sidenote: I guess Doc didn't like the pretty smell of the detangler and I just found him outside where he rolled in the dry grass and is covered head to toe in little pieces of grass! What a mess! :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Thanks KIM...cause I have to remember to trim the rear part of Max as sometimes it can become stuck/tangled hahahhaa

thanks!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks Kim! This time of year my dogs get matted too...and it happens so quickly that they have pretty bad mats by the time I find them.
I'll give this a try! Thank goodness my dogs LOVE to be brushed...they push into the "what about me?" position...and they won't be ignored! :D
By the way...that "dirty grass" scent is big this year with Doods.)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
KIM think the guy below would appreciate some detangler?

it's Max's dad...photo isn't great as was taken at nighttime.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Annmarie - ROFL! That is a GREAT photo! You had me just cracking up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, Jac, thanks for warning me about the "dirty grass scent"! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
movistar - I was afraid somebody would ask me that! :shock: :?
I bought it a while ago for one of my other dogs and forgot that I had it and found it yesterday. I either got it at Petco, Target, or Walmart, I think.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks, Kim! I have been working on Tucker's mats alot lately. He hates being brushed so anything that would make things easier, we're all for it. I will give it a try soon.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts