Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard that there was a sighting of another chocolate labradoodle at a dog park I dont go to. I normally dont enjoy the company of the owners there as much as my regular spot, but i think I may have to get the camera out and go meet this new doodle. I wonder if they could be littermates? not too many breeders in this area of the province. I'll post a pic if I can ambush them.

Do any of you feel like stalkers trying to meet up with some of your favourite dogs? I do. Like walking around the block super fast to just happen to arrive at the park at the same time when you saw them blocks away.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Do any of you feel like stalkers trying to meet up with some of your favourite dogs? I do. Like walking around the block super fast to just happen to arrive at the park at the same time when you saw them blocks away

Hahahaha
I thought I was the only one to do this and sometimes I think I am more disappointed then Denver if we do not meet up.LOL

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Speaking for all doodle owners (I think that you would agree too) we are HAPPY to talk to other doodle owners...and to get pictures together and to find out all about their birth and such...AND even if they are not related, it would be really fun to get to know them and maybe meet so that the dogs could play together!
I'd find them, sneak a picture, then try an introduction...the only possibile negative reaction you will get, I think, is if this ISN'T a doodle and they are insulted that you'd say so! LOL

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
you should have heard me perk up at the Vet's tonight

" you treat other doodles?" I was dying to ask more but didn't hahhaha
I have to take Max back in another week 1/2 ...I'll ask then!

I can't stalk doodles here there aren't any in the area. :cry: the ones i know about are all 30min or more away
Plus I walk Max on our property not a park

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I went to the new park (stalking the unknown chocolate LD)....the poeple were super nice. I guess I just got an unlucky 1st impression a few months back. These were all 'regulars' and it was fun. The best part was that the LD was there! she was a little younger and smaller than Hershey but adorable nonetheless. They played very well together. I am going back today with a camera, wish me luck.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhaaha K Tood...you are an official LD stalker!! congrats!!

and a true doodle addiction requirement is a camera on hand at all times!!! sheesh some people :wink:

·
Registered
126 Posts
We dont have a dog park here (too small) and I was the second person in town to own a doodle. The first were my vet who got a doodle and ended up coming home with one that was returned so he has two. They were very excited when I came in with an F1b and they give him wonderful attention. Although the Vets wife (she works with him) asked my husband if he would mind if she made a suggestion - of course he said not at all - she picked up the scissors and proceeded to cut off all the hair around his face claiming hair in the eyes would cause eye infections, he was terrified to tell me what had happened. I laughed and said dont worry it would grow back and she had Charlies best interests at heart and I was going to trim them anyway, it will grow back. It has.
I keep looking for doodles in town now that everyone has seen mine! I take him everywhere I go.

·
Registered
689 Posts
We were at a park walking with our boys and a woman stopped us and said her friend told her there was a couple who walk their LDs at the park and she was waiting around to see the dogs she'd heard so much about...so she was stalking us!

At our local dog park we having Doodle sightings and then we try and meet up with them and their people.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
instead of UFO sightings,...the newest craze

DOODLE sightings!!!

gotta lov it!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts