Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF I would have had a video camera this morning, LOL! Farley and Hazelnut, out cat, get along great. They run and chase and wrestle like a typical brother and sister :D We say that Hazelnut is the instigator and then plays the victim because she makes such a horrible noise when they are playing but if you watch them, most of the time she's wailing, he's not even touching her!

So anyway, this morning Farley had to get shots at the vet, and then we played catch outside for a while. We were inside and he was sitting kind of leaning up against the wall, obviously tired from his morning. Hazelnut walked by him and he didn't acknowdedge her so she backs up a step, grabs him around the neck with both paws and BODY SLAMS him to the floor!!! She is a tiny cat, only about 6 pounds and very very petite, and he is almost 18 lb. so there is no way she's be able to do this if he were paying attention. But I have to say it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Of course he immediatly had flipped her over and had her pinned, so her moment didn't last long, but I think she was feeling pretty good about herself anyway, LOL!

·
Registered
164 Posts
LOL!!!!!! thats a great story and I was picturing in it my mind as I read it!! Thats so funny!! My animals crack us up everyday...its so fun to watch them. And yea I wish I had a hidden cam going 24/7 to catch all these funny moments!

·
Registered
103 Posts
That is hilarious..
My cat does that kind of stuff to Charlie everyday! We have a baby gate up so he cant get to the back of the house an have an accident and Thomas (the cat) will walk back and forth past Charlie until he gets up and runs after him. then he will jump the gate and look at Charlie because he knows he cant get him! As soon as Charlie isnt looking then he will comeback over it and REPEAT!

They are Crazy

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
That would definately be the 10,000.00 winner on AFV. Thanks for sharing such a cute story :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts