Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She really made me proud...

And me, being the bad Catholic, snuck my camera into church...

3 out of the 4 generations present... Great Papa, Papa Jr. and Annie

Cake time!

Anyone care to guess what she's holding? LOL

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Annie looks BEAUTIFUL!!
Congratulations Annie!!!I'm glad you snuck the camera in! :wink:
First Communions are very memorable occasions!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
annie looks like an angel :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cinsmom said:
Annie is so cute!

Why couldn't you take pictures? I took pictures of my nephew's first communion and I wasn't the only one.
Our parish is pretty particular about not allowing flash photos during the mass... They actually hired a photographer to come in and take non-flash photos of the kids receiving communion.

But not even the ol' battle ax in charge of the ccd program was going to stop me ;)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
She is so adorable Kristen, and so photogenic! I always enjoy seeing pics of her and the doodles!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Oooooh Miss Annie is an Angel! Wonderful pictures ... hey! Some rules are meant to be broken, esp. when Mom is such a good photographer!

Congratulations Annie! And God Bless You!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Mary!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thought I'd share Annie's communion portrait - I was only able to take a few before my slowly dying (family use) camera crapped out on me. I've been having problems with it for months - it wasn't letting me change any settings so all my pictures have been waaaay off. Needless to say I just placed an order for a new everyday camera - I just bought a Nikon D300 for my studio, so I couldn't spend a ton - so I bought a Nikon D80. I can't wait to get it!

Anyway - here she is :)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Simply Beautiful :wink:

I am so glad you defied the rule. This brings back many (not so pleasant) memories. I was terrified of the nuns at my kids school. Just wish I had your courage back then. All I have of my kid's communion is a boring staged version....lined up by the nuns :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts