Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from hospital...fell out front door and DH made me have my foot xrayed. I fell out the same door 3 years ago shortly after having surgery on my foot and broke my finger. I didn't tell anyone until it was too late for my finger to be straightened.

Good news is only a sprain...bad news it hurts like H### :twisted:

Like I need this with a wedding in a month and moving the week after.

Too many things on the old brain of mine..................

I must have also hit my head...clutch...vs klutz :lol: :lol: :lol: I am losing it.......the offered pain pills..I can't stand them, I'll just take advil and wine :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Oooooooo Annie, what are we gonna do with you !! I'm glad nothing is broken and no cast, that really would have made things difficult with the wedding

Rest as much as possible, did they give you anything for the pain?

sending healing prayers

·
Registered
593 Posts
Awww... thats very unfortunate.
I'm a klutz usually too, at work I'm always slip-sliding away and dropping ice creams & cones on the floor or wiping out in front of customers...

I hope you feel better soon, it's no fun to be hurting!

~Alicia

Tanner,

You behave and take good care of your Mommy. Snuggle up and be careful of her foot. Give lots of kisses and listen to whats she says!!!

~Sammy

·
Registered
448 Posts
Annie, this just means it's time for you to slow down a bit! Prop your foot up and take it easy for a while! The wedding and move will all go on just fine. I'm sure Tanner will take good care of you! Nicky always seems to know when I'm a bit under the weather, and Tanner will probably understand, too.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Annie, I'm so glad nothing's broken! Ya know if you're still laid up during the move you can just plant yourself with your foot elevated and direct all the other strong backs where to put things. LOL That doesn't sound ALL bad. ;)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
((((((((((annie))))))))))) it means you need some rest honey!!
so the advil and wine might be just what you need along with a doodle by your side to comfort you.
hope your sprain heals asap or before the wedding that is :wink:

G

·
Sprains are SOOOOO painful! And it sounds so benign, so you don't get any sympathy!
Annie, I hope you feel better soon! Take it slow now, so you can dance at the wedding!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts