Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to share this, THIS is why i do what i do
I was sooo hoping that one of the dogs i had donated would go to someone deserving that served our country!!!

Hi Nancy and Steve;

I just want to provide an update of the first Labradoodle provided to our service dog training program by Doodlesville Doodles. We are thrilled to tell you that, Gabriel, is about 1 month away from placement! He will be placed with an American Veteran of the Iraq war. We promise to send photos of Gabriel with his partner once we have some available.

A recent photo of Gabriel is attached.

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to place this incredible animal with someone so deserving.

Sincerely,
Pat Nowak
Executive Assistant / Grant Writer

Carolina Canines for Service

·
Registered
459 Posts
Awesome. All of your hard work will be such a blessing to someone so deserving!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Nancy that is such great news to hear!! congrats!!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Let's here it for a good ole Yankee Doodle Dandee!!! I salute all service Doodles everywhere! (I am a little bias as my service doodle girl is going in for training soon!!)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks

Thank you so much everyone, I just cried when i got this, how special !!! :) Steve and i are soo proud

·
Registered
167 Posts
So Proud

Wow Nancy..this is wonderful news about Gabriell!!! You have so much to be proud about and we are all so thankful to you and Steve...You've expanded your family with everyone who loves you and how much joy you have given with your Doodlesville Doodles!!!

Our doodles and doodle families are the best!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wonderful news Nancy and congratulations!!!! Gabriel is a handsome boy and will make you so proud!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
awww

Thanks Marie, that is so nice of you, :)
this was such a VERY Special day!!!
Especially with your news you emailed me with,,keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!! :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts