Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you find it hard to keep your hands off your doodle?
I swear! I just grab Bogie and bury my face in his neck or muzzle and start giving him loud smoochies and hugs!!!
My husband keeps telling me dogs don't like that. I think they do!! Or is hubby jealous?? hahahahahaha!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I think ANY animal loves to be loved on...

"The woman in the video found this lion wounded and on the verge of death in the jungle/forest. She took him home and cared for him until he was better. Once the lion recovered, she called a zoo (referred to as an animal sanctuary by the newscasters) and got some promises that they would raise him and offer him a new home where they could continue to care for him. This video was made when the woman visited the zoo some time later. The reaction of the lion when he sees her is incredible."

http://www.telestereo.com/Archivos/video.html

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
So sweet!! I'll have to admt, I would have been horrified if I had been there and not know what was going to happen!

Cinnamon gives her daddy kisses every morning as he sits down to morning coffee. She jumps right up in his lap and his face is washed for the morning! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Dexter is a HUGE kisser. We get kisses every morning from him. Kirby doesn't do it as much, but it's so cute when he does. There's nothing like being sound asleep and feeling your nose get wet...open your eyes and see a huge pink nose in your face :D

Kirby tolerates tons of hugs from me...Dex will let me have a few :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Annabelle is definitely a lover girl, loves to be loved on and give love back. If Bogie didnt like it, he'd be squirming away from you :wink:

Love the video - Animals recall can be so amazing

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ohhhhhhhhh! That is sooooo sweet!!!! SEE!! Animals DO love hugs and kisses!!! That lion looks like a BIG doodle! hahahahaha!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
That video is a heartugger!!!!

and i know all 3 doodles love to be hugged and held.
they keep trying to push the other one away so they can get all the attention both in morning and at night.

max is the biggest kisser ,,,, in fact Leslie last August got to experience this first hand hahhaaa leslie was here to bring kirby home, and somehow max snuck into their room late that night and scared the heck out of leslie
hard to see a black doodle sneaking up to kiss you in the face :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Jonah and Miko love hugs and kisses! Rumor was unsure with kisses at first. I'd plant a loud one on him, he'd jerk away as to say What the....?? :shock: Now he leans into them......just took some getting used to! :wink:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Androcles had nothing on that lady! That is one AWESOME VIDEO :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts