Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got high winds, ice, and a smattering of snow today. Are the kids affected......NO!!
Waiting for the wind to blow down that squirrel nest!

Miko and Rumor plan an attack!

First strike!

Counter attack!

Take that!

A fast getaway!!

Caught him.....BURP.....and he was delicious!!(just kidding)

:lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What fun! Since when have Miko and Rumor been teaming up? Last time I remember seeing the boys ganging up on poor Miko! And it looks like Jonah's holding his own too!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
LOL Gene!! They are certainly not effected by this awful stuff out there! Go Miko, Rumor and Jonah!!
We're at 5 degrees and 17 below right now. We haven't picked Bogart up yet from the kennel he stayed at last night....so he's having fun playing with 15 puppies right now!!! I'm watching him online and staying warm here in front of my puter!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
we had a mini blizzard with whiteouts earlier NOW the snow stopped, sun is shinging but it's windy and FRIGID out

i walked each doodle separately letting them do doodle 500runs hahhaa
then came in and played fetch for 1/2hour
THAT's how i deal with Antartic Tundra weather

GENE I LOVE the captions makes it alot funnier!! soooooo great!! :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
I made the mistake of taking Sadie out for a walk today! Ugh, I'm NOT going back out without earmuffs! It took me an hour to feel my ears again.
I'm sort of glad she's getting spayed tomorrow...I need a few days of rest and quiet!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Cute Gene!
We've almost caught up to you... it's -21 here right now.

Thank God it's supposed to warm up overnight. I don't get a lot of sleep with 5 dogs in the house. I don't know how you handle 3 indoors full time. LOL

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG I just looked outside and it is SNOWING...haha...I don't think it will amount to much, but this is seriously only like the 3rd time all winter I have seen ever a flake :) Actually we may have 1/2 inch...I will have the camera ready :wink:

·
Registered
26 Posts
we are lucky

well we are really lucky over here in Bonnie Scotland. Just been chilly not sure what the tempreatures are though?! Sunny and cold just the way molly likes it, not having to get dried off everytime she walks through the door. weather had been pretty wet and really windy here over the last couple of weeks with the odd day here and there without rain.
Actually came on to say how much i loved looking at the photos! They are fabby! just had our new doodle for over three weeks and loving it, didn't really know much about doodles before we started to look into getting molly. loving it more by the second.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great Pics Gene. The kids are on the hunt again!! I have not had the guts to send Marley out, except two quick walks to do his business. Checking in right now at minus 2, winds have dropped to just 16 MPH so the wind chill now is down to minus 26. Man that wind is brutal and just cuts through you!! Well below zero again tonight but winds should die down they say. And 3-5 inches of the white stuff tomorrow!!

Good Luck SadieFern, and enjoy the rest!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Doodle Fun in the cold

Bocker sits outside with his ears flying in the wind and it's like he is sub bathing....just starting to walk a bit since my surgery and this is not what I had in mind...two steps forward and one back from the wind...let's get Feb. over with...yes, it is better than mud though.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I must have missed the welcome too - Welcome to Kim and Molly, from Kim and Tyke!!!
I guess I shouldn't mention that it was in the high 60's here in sunny South Carolina, should I? We have been out working on the boats today in case we get another warm weekend :wink: Come on down and warm up with us!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OK our temp dropped 20 degrees and it's 6 degree and with windchill well below zero.'
I don't KNOW what possessed me but i got ski pants, gloves , russian hat with flaps that have real fur, carthart and just spent 35min out there walking all 3 doodles ...........they had a blast and OMG i a ready for a drink hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

i guess they're talking -40 below tomorrow? should be real fun doing the 6;30am walks unless of course i convince these doodles to sleep in till 7amish

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
BRRRRR ! Annmarie, I think you should just make an executive decision and tell the "kids" no walking until 7AM! Of course, you might have a mutiny on your hands........ :roll:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I had to work tonight and there was a large cheer in the store.....SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED TOMORROW because of the -20 wind chill!! It's bitter outside and I was just out with the kids and had to shake the cookie jar at the door for them to come back in!! :shock:

What fun! Since when have Miko and Rumor been teaming up? Last time I remember seeing the boys ganging up on poor Miko! And it looks like Jonah's holding his own too!
Miko and Rumor get along great. Miko's a big fan because Rumor chases her. She's still trying to do the take down on him, but he jumps too high and is a lot faster than Jonah. With the 2 of them it's always on her terms. They lay together at times on the floor, but she will not tolerate him lying next to her in the bed at night. :wink:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts