Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any suggestions on how to get a pictures of our dogs all together ?? We have been trying to get a picture of all the dogs together under the Xmas tree. That would include doodles, Lizzie and Louie, terrier BIngo, and grandog Shelby. We have reindeer antlers and everything !! What a cute Xmas card this would be. So far Louie is the only one that will sit still and wait for the pic to be snapped. Shelby takes off Lizzie's antlers, Bingo's antlers are under his chin, and he is lifting his leg on the tree, and Lizzie gets mad and leaves the room. My picture consists of Bingo peeing on the tree, Louie sitting as nice as can be, and Shelby chewing up Lizzies antlers!! Most of it is a blur!--Not the picture I had envisioned !! So....give up on the antlers and just try and get a picture of four dogs---any ideas?!? Kathy

·
Registered
434 Posts
Not much help here either. We took a 'family' picture..or tried to anyway. The cat was hell bent on climbing the tree, so he is just out of view, but I took the best I could. Here it is....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
put some dog treats under the tree??? :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts