Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's a post without a picture? :)

As I've been browsing throught this board, I've come across several posts from people mentioning that they don't know how to post an image, so...

WELCOME To Cleo and Ray's Image posting Tutorial!

It's rather easy.

Firstly, you need to host the image you wish to post somewhere.
I use www.photobucket.com because it is free and also provides the code for me to easily copy and paste, instead of typing it all out.

No matter where you are hosting your images, simply type the following:

and you are done! Voila!!
I hope this helps and is not just a useless post. :)

Happy posting!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not a useless post :!: Some of us are not computer savy :(

I'm still waiting to get my doodle, but when I do expect plenty of pictures :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I am one of those computer-challenged folks that can't post directly onto their email...thanks, Raychel!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Kelly, I have to uncheck "Disable the BBCode in this post" below the area you type the message, for the pictures to work for me.

·
Registered
269 Posts
hmmm

maybe i need to use somethign other than shutterfly? does shutterfly work for anyone else?

trying yahoo... and a couple of different things

this is Mercy, future Mom (using web address)

Rocky, future Dad (using properties address)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hmm, this is how mine looks. The only thing I see different, between your language and mine is that after .jpg mine goes right to [/IMG]

I kept the disable bbcode checked. Also, my html option is off when the picture shows up.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah Kelly, it worked! The parents are a little small, but should have nice sized offspring.:lol: :lol: (joke about the size of the pictures)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Kelly, you have selected some beautiful parents...(I am sure that I already told you, but the daddy looks just like Chase!)
Your puppy will be wonderful!

Vicky, Hunter is great!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts