Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to do a seperate post on how to post photos so it will show up under a "search" quickly! (hopefully!)

If you use photobucket it is very easy. Use 2 browser windows, one for photobucket and one for the forum. Upload your photos to photobucket once you have done that you click on the IMG code (the actual addreess) it will hilite and a little yellow box will pop up and read copied. Go to the forum to make your post use the "paste" option to post your photo. You can click on the quote button of this post to see how the photo is posted. Good Luck! Can't wait to see photos.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I hope LYNN read this! Since apparently she forgot how!

Yes, I went there!
:shock: :lol: 8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
know what? even though we're joking around I just got to thinking, I wonder how her daughter is doing? and if she got the test results back today or not

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Good thinking AnnMarie :( I hope her daughter is ok, I hope we hear soon.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm sure Lynn will read these posts and laugh - she said her daughter was already feeling MUCH better!

If for some reason she isn't doing well, I'm sure Lynn will still get a kick out of the doodle mama (and dad!) antics!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i sure hope she decides to come back soon or heaven knows what other posts may await her hahhahahhaaaaaaaaaa

oh Lynn will have a good laugh for sure! :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Maybe this will help...

Upload your image and find it in your photobucket album. Click the text next to the IMG - it will highlight it (see arrow #1) and you will see at the bottom of your screen a yellow tag that says "Copied" (arrow #2)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I GET THE HINT, YOU GUYS :lol: :lol:

Off to get the camera now.....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
lisarundell said:
Lynn how is your daughter?
Hi Lisa -

She's MUCH better, thank you so much for asking. Just about back to normal, except for her tonsils still being a little bit big and her throat occasionally sore. We're still waiting for the mono/Epstein-Barr results to come back.

Again, thank you for asking about her....

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ellabee said:
. We're still waiting for the mono/Epstein-Barr results to come back.

Again, thank you for asking about her....
Lynn, My daughter had momo end of her freshman year and missed 6 weeks of school then went to Europe for 3 weeks (plus a week at Bluelake). She will be a senior this year. Hers was not Epstein but it was an acute case of mono (numbers off the chart). We have had kids in our elementary schools with mono, just in the wong place at the wrong time. Hope she continues to feel better and can enjoy Dexter!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LYNN i'll hope for the best.

My son now almost 18yrs old had it when he was 4 1/2yrs old.
I looked at it more of spending so much time with him and loving him though his brother was2yr old at the time and was a holy terror.

So when i look back there were some funny memories and also loving ones as i tend to pull a positive out of every negative.

let us know what the results are when they come in.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
{{Lisa}} {{Annmarie}}

Hugs to you both...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts