Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Lydia, you need to have the photo on a service like photobucket, shutterfly, etc. I use photobucket. Upload the photos to the site. When the photos are successfully uploaded to photobucket there will be 3 ndifferent lines of code below each picture. Click onthe image code, it will hi-light, and copy the code, then paste it in the message box along with your message. Hehe is a photo from photobucket click on the quote button in the upper right to see the code line. Good luck! Can't wait to see photos.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Tejas is adorable! Sometimes when I look at Lani I wish we were in the position to do all the testing needed to breed her, she is a wonderful dog. But when the time is right and I have done all my research and the kids are out of college, I'm sure we will be able to find another wonderful doodle or two if we (I) decide to help others enter the world of doodle addiction (Doodles Anonymous). :lol: For now I will live viacaiously through others! :wink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Photos of Maggie

Hi Lisa,

I think I finally figured it out. Thanks again for your help. By the way, Snapfish did not work, I had to register with photobucket.

Lydia

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maggie will be 2 in April. We got her when she was 7 months old. A local breeder was going to breed Maggie but unfortunately the woman developed some health issues and had to deplete her stock. We were very lucky as she was housebroken and crate trained. She has brought so much joy to all of the kiddies and to mom and dad...

Thanks for the compliments...

Lydia

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow Maggie looks like a TY Plush toy!!!
She is beautiful!!!

The picture of you little boy holding maggie's head is precious!!!!
makes me melt :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts