Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on the net and thought it was soooo funny.
Enjoy

How To Photograph A Puppy

1. Remove film from box and load camera.
2. Remove film box from puppy's mouth and throw in trash.
3. Remove puppy from trash and brush coffee grounds from
muzzle.
4. Choose a suitable background for photo.
5. Mount camera on tripod and focus.
6. Find puppy and take dirty sock from mouth.
7. Place puppy in pre-focused spot and return to camera.
8. Forget about spot and crawl after puppy on knees.
9. Focus with one hand and fend off puppy with other hand.
10. Get tissue and clean nose print from lens.
11. Take flash cube from puppy's mouth and throw in trash.
12. Put cat outside and put peroxide on the scratch on puppy's nose.
13. Put magazines back on coffee table.
14. Try to get puppy's attention by squeaking toy over your head..
15. Replace your glasses and check camera for damage.
16. Jump up in time to grab puppy and say, "No, outside! No,
outside!"
17. Call spouse to clean up mess.
18. Fix a drink.
19. Sit back in Lazy Boy with drink and resolve to teach puppy
"sit/stand" and "stay" the first thing in the morning.
20. Consider buying "older, trained" rescue dog

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
uh sue ever see ghost?

Ditto!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
That is toooooo funny, and sad but true at the same time! I'm sure there has to be one about typing with puppy on lap and hand....come on Annmarie...use your creative mind!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ok GENE this is dedicated to you and all doodleaholics

HOW to TYPE with 2 doodles

1. Wake up to alarm...put on snooze 2 times to wake them up puppies gently
2. Open one eye and see if spouse is awake and feign sleep
2. Hit snooze again, run to bathroom and go potty before spouse and dogs
3. Quickly scan bedroom floor for surprises
4. try to get one out of crate whith other doodle trying to show you how to open crate at same time.
5. Grab little puppy hold tightly in arms
6. Say to spouse,"honey are you getting up?"
7. Remember to move plant by bedroom door as both dogs bite it quickly to test how fully awake you are.
8. Forget making coffee
9. Forget looking for eyeglasses
10. Put spouse's huge boots on wrong feet for stablization, then his coat.
11. DO not LOOK at clock that lists the morning's artic tunda temperature and don't even think of the word "wind chill factor"
12. Bring youngest puppy out for potty first
13. Once out there become a human ice sclupture first, then puppy #1 goes potty
14. Come in hand spouse puppy #1, grab puppy #2 repeat step #13
15. Walk carefully towards kitchen with 2 doodles doing figure 8's around your feet and feel your way to the kitchen
16.MAKE Coffee
17. Strategize gameplan to get to laptop on dining room table without 2 dogs
18. Strategy 1: HONEY can you call the dogs? I have coffee going.
19. Strategy 2: throw a squeaky toy across the room and run to table
20. Turn computer on (quietly) and now look up at clock and realize mornings temperatures are insane and so are you for having 2 doodles
21. Check email for forum postings
22. Doodles now approaching intertwined around each other rolling like tumbleweeds---move chair 6 more inches away from table
23. Check floor for toys and surround your chair with dog toys
24. Decide-- coffee first? type on computer first?
25. Get up for 3rd time , saying NO for 10th time as the new puppy is now teaching the older one how much fun leaf bitting can be
25. Sit down for 4th time and realize coffee is made
26 IF dogs are playing get coffee , if laying down don't move and attempt typing and say HONEY do you mind brining me my cup of coffee, I seem to have forgotten it :wink: ( strategy 3)

27. Coffee in hand, go for 1st sip ....ooops both puppies bang into your legs spill little coffee on shirt with chin dripping too.
28. Start to to type and realize it's real quiet all of a sudden, get up and scan plants , look under table and call puppies to you as spouse doesn't know where they are at the moment
29. MOVE coffee cup to center of table
30 Start to type with 2 dogs playing at your feet and somehow nip your leg instead of each other
31. Pick up small puppy put in lap
32 Make room for other 55lb puppy to get half his body on your lap as well
33 reach arms out for keyboard
35 make at least 30 corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrectshionnnnnnssssssss
as dogs help you type
36. Dogs now mouth and play on your lap with vigor
37 Realize you haven't had coffee, your fingers are still numb from potty walk and holding a cup of coffee to warm them while reading is easier
38 GET up again before doing #37 and make puppies move OUT from under table as table goes airborn a few inches every 2 minutes
39 NOW decided to type replies
40 Strategy 4: say to spouse, HONEY want more coffee?i''ll bring you some as you know dogs will follow you
41 Stategy #4 never works as dogs follow you BACK to computer
42. wait till dogs settle down and play quietly? fat chance!
43 NOW type and realize you aren't awake yet and need coffee, get up again to get hot coffee as yours is now cold
44 Start to type again, now chair gets banged and moved several inches by 2 dogs , HOT coffee spills on you again
45. MOVE chair closer to table and tell puppies SETTLE DOWN
46 Start typing and realize you can't remember what you were going to say and reread posts on computer
47 NOW call dogs back to you as their indy 500 racing around is not helping spouse to wake up in a better mood
48. Just type away with misspellings, double cross legs under chair and talk to dogs telling them how GOOD they are and and and
what was i saying ????

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Annmarie:

Priceless

I think you can make a career out of writing for the new magazine that we should all partake in called Doodleholiks

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE hahhahaha ohhhhh sometimes I think I should write about doodles
funny DAVE and a few others say the same thing!!!

hey i could donate some $$ to helping out doodles then :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do it Annmarie.
I am currently writing a book called The Nine Lives of Denver.
With 10 animals on board it should be finished in about ten years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what should i call it?
Max's Peanut and my circus? hahhahaaa

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
How about....My name's Annmarie, and I'm a doodlholic, The story of a once sane member of society who has since gone off to the doodleside! Her life is now a series of poop experiences, escape artists, living squeaker toys , and yes LOVE LOVE LOVE! Join Annmarie as she goes through life trying to hold on to her sanity and searching for the holy grail of doodle ownership........
THE FIRM POOP!!

Buy the book, then see the movie coming soon to a theater near you!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
blueteal said:
Do it Annmarie.
I am currently writing a book called The Nine Lives of Denver.
With 10 animals on board it should be finished in about ten years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes the story of the handsome Dever..big as Colorado...as he struggles to be accepted in the feline world of a cathouse, where size does not matter! All alone with no sibling of his own species, he tries hard to use his charm and good looks to get on the inside track. As they toy with him and tease him, he has a revelation, turns to his mom and says..."I need a brother or sister to even up the odds here!!"

Will it be a happy ending??, will Denver get what he wants and needs?? Is mom just mean?? Is Gene taking this too far?? :oops:

Stay tuned.......... :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
and stay tuned for JOLLY JAWS JONAH and his next episode of NOW protecting MIKO from intruders while daddy GENE is at work. And how long before he realizes he was nuts before getting a 2nd doodle? and is a lost cause now.

Or how about the chinese dragon adventures of Lani and Toby?

Let's not forget Dakota and Mia's mud treatments that beautify and replenish the coat.

Or how no one has clocked a doodle run to see if a world record set or be considered a inside agility learning center.

And thank heavens cats have 9 lives as doodles can take a few years out of a cat while trying to figure out if they have a squeaker in em and how fast they really can run.

YES FOLKS...stay tuned for more :D
Will Gene end up padding his walls and what color will he choose?
Will Lani and Toby learn the Zen way?
Will Dakota be dyed black?
Will MIa ever escape jail?
Will Peanut climb mt everest in the near future?
Will max stay firm and solid?
Will Dexter get a new sister?
Will chester and archie ever find Veronica?
Will Bella continue to give great doggie advice?
Will Raleigh move to NC ?
Will Hersey learn to channel surf better than his daddy?
Will Jac get a 6th doodle?
Will DI develop an australian doodle accent?
Will Lizzie continue to develop blonde cells?

Will someone stop me!!!!! :shock: :D :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have now decided that Annmarie & Gene should write the book as you are both CERTIFIABLE
and I totally love it.

I can just see it
As the Doodle Turns
or
Days of Our Doodles
Ackkkkkkk
I am turning into one of them!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! You guys are all so funny! I love reading all your posts, and just returned from Cape Cod (brrrrr) for our 30th anniversary....
Couldn't wait to get back and see how Gene made out with Miko and Jonah! PLUS I really missed our pups! Funny how we used to buy gifts for our kids when we went away...now I make hubby stop at EVERY pet store, and there are plenty of them on the Cape...so I can buy 'gifts' for Raleigh and Molly! www.thecapecoddog.com was the best!!! She even ships all over the country...and nautrally I spent oodles of money...
I think Annmarie and Gene should collaborate on a 'Doodle' book...better yet maybe we could ALL contribute a story and pictures and it would be done in no time!!! The general public LOVES dog stories!
How about 'Doodle-mania' for a title, or 'For the Love of Doodles' an in-depth study of human behaviour before and after aquisition of a 'Doodle'! :shock:
Ha-ha...it certainly would be fun!!! Could even do a calandar! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OK SUE...blonde moment here again. why do you do this tome???hahhaa

what is the happy anniversary for????

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Thank you Sue!!!! Are you awake Annmarie??? :shock: It's our 30th Anniversary! ha-ha... :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh yeah kathie!! hahahaa tha's right...happy anniversary

ok hard to believe i computer information systems degree...graduated with highest honors..won many toastmaster inc awards..tutored etc.,
but HERE I have a hard time remember who's who andwho's dogs is whose and what we were talking about. Those few darn blonde cells take over when i least expect it
then again it adds some laughter now ---doesn't it??? :wink:
to-date peanut is not showing any blonde moments YET

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh.....she will..she will! ha-ha..... :D Thanks gor the congrats!!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts