Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how Rumor and Miko react to me jumping! I really need to get someone else to shoot the video so so can see the air that Rumor gets during this!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehe...that is too funny.

I had Dex all riled up last week by making little high pitched sounds...it was so funny...he was jumping like a lunatic :) The other thing I found that riles them up is some exercise...I was doing sit-ups the other night and Dex was making me laugh so hard I had to stop...he gave me a huge lick on the face everytime I went up on the sit-up :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
That is so CUTE!! I can hear gene's feet doing the Elton John jig! hahahaha!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
your babies are just too cute!! :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
love the video but perhaps your cousin can tape you next time jumping along with the doodles Gene......would be alot funnier then! :D

G

·
Funny! My 6y/o wanted to know if the "dog who didn't get a haircut YET, was scared?" (Jonah) :lol:
And I think Rumor needs to lose his toupee. He looks like your razor gave out at the end :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Linda.....hasn't Rumor suffered enough?? Maybe we'll play with it tomorrow. Is Miko ok With her super freak jheri curl?? :wink:

G

·
Miko looks beautiful!!!! And Rumor ENJOYED all the pampering (he asked me to get you to trim his toup...he said all the girl doggies are laughing and pointing at his head :wink: )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts