Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OUR max 12mos old goes 3 times a day
and Peanut 7mos old can go sometimes 5 times a day( she is full of it! hahahaa)
. She is a 2 poop and 2 peer at times hahahhahaa
Max gets right down to business :D

Oh also both doodles usually have to poop within 15 min after eating. And always been this way too.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
2 or 3. Dexter is just about 5 months old.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Dante will go three times in the morning - maybe twice in a row when we first get up and then again once after eating breakfast. He alters that pattern some but always goes three times in the morning. Then, before he eats dinner, late in the afternoon he will go once more - so 4 times a day.

Heather

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Coco gets up and pees.....eats breakfast and poops, walks and may poop again.....but for sure will late afternoon on a walk, at home.....so 2-3 times a day....haven't counted the pees.......

On a walk, we are truckin right along and she will just all of a sudden stop and poop on the sidewalk!!!! I don't get that....Even though I take a poop bag, it is really hard to get it all up well when its not in the grass.

Geesh!! What's up with that??
:shock:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Cody is 17 weeks old today and poops 2 to 3 times a day:
Morning usually when he first goes out.
Evening in the middle of dinner (we joke that he learned this from our son since DS has a similar pattern).
And sometimes when we go for our evening walk.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
You know I can't pass up a poop post!

Jonah.....first thing in the morning....pee...poop...breakfast

Miko....morning....pee...breakfast...poop

Repeat this after work with an occassional late night poo, and we're done!.....unless the mailman scares Jonah, then there's some to pick up inside! :shock:

·
Registered
138 Posts
At 9 months, Bailey poops twice.

Before breakfast she pees, and sometimes poops. After breakfast she pees and if she didn't poop before, she does it now.

After work she pees and sometimes poops. After dinner she pees and if she didn't poop before, she does now.

Then she pees before bed. Sometimes around 9pm she'll race to the door and sit in front of it meaning she has an "extra pee" in her.

On weekends, she still poops twice, but she pees more, because she drinks more water and we're outside much more.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Wow I just came home from holiday to this post
Hahahahahahahaaa!!
How lucky that i did not miss it and so I shall tell you that
Denver has a poop first thing in the morning and one more
late afternoon. He is usually only a two poop a day kind of
dog but does have the occasional three poops a day.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OK here's a quick question: do our doodles POOP more than we do? hahahhaaaaa

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
OK here's a quick question: do our doodles POOP more than we do? hahahhaaaaa
Alright already
Just what the heck went on here while I was away????
Or has Annmarie just FLOWN over the "Labradoodle, Goldendoodle
Cuckoos Nest"?????

·
Registered
523 Posts
Boyd goes two to three times a day depending on activity level. I switched him to Avoderm dog food and I love it. The end product is minimal, very tight and easy to clean up! :D (Sorry to be so graphic)!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Lora this forum is probably the only place where no one is offended by POOP talk hahahhahaaa and if your dog has good firm ones you get applause! hahhahaa

1 - 17 of 17 Posts