Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 or more doodles

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seem to be alot of doodles in our neighborhood. There are four that we know by name and play with regularly. I've probably seen 5 or 6 more on walks.

I'm curious if we're the norm or the exception.

Deb

G

·
I wondered what IRL meant...looked it up...
"In Real Life"....

I poked myself and it hurt, so I think I'm real :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've met 2 others in our neighborhood, both Goldendoodles, big and out of control :lol:

Met another doodle owner at a soccer game, but have not met his dog yet, but he says he is the best dog he has ever owned or met!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Linda, I'm glad I saw your post, I didn't know what IRL was either!!! As far as we can tell, Tyke is the only labradoodle in town. We met what we think is the only goldendoodle in town at Petco a couple of weeks ago. Seems like a lot of people have heard about them, but have never seen one. Makes Tyke a bit of a celebrity around here!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Only 2 right now, but I plan on MANY MORE!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Besides my Nicky, I know 6 other doodles! There are others in the area, but I haven't met them yet.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
My neighbor has a LD just like Max that usually comes to my yard every sunday to play, we also have another goldendoodle that plays here every so often...and my friend has Beau's sister ....and i have had 3 other doodles in past play here too.

so that makes 6 and if you count my 3 then I know 9

does leslie coming up to adopt Kirby and bringing Dex count? cause that makes 11 then :shock: :wink: :D

·
Registered
985 Posts
Chouette's the only one I know. When I was in Maine last June with a group of artists I saw a dog that I recognized as a labradoodle and I talked to the girl who was walking him. He wasn't hers and she often "borrowed" him to give him some attention and exercise because the owners didn't do much with him. Other than that, Rowdie lives nearby but we've never met, and the groomer has mentioned other (far less worthy and far less stellar) labradoodles that she works with, but that's it. Most people I run into know what a labradoodle is, though, and they're very impressed with her!

Leslie

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
We have 1 FB goldendoodle, 1 F! labradoodle, AUD, and Tanner in our neighborhood; plus 2 more at daycare. I have met 4 at Petsmart in the past few months :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Cali and I have seen four other doodles on our walks. One is a black goldendoodle, two cream goldendoodles (different owners at different times) and a petite black standard labradoodle who made Cali look like a moose! We haven't coordinated for a gathering, but I'd like to.

·
Registered
143 Posts
My sister has two. I don't know any here (NYC), but I've heard people say there are a few in the neighborhood. I did meet someone who has one, coincidentally from the same breeder Pixie is from (Gleneden), and she said she knows others who have Doodles from that breeder. But I didn't meet her Doodle, so I didn't include her in my count.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts