Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with a 4 month old doodle? It was been about 3 weeks since I have had Maya and I have not had a single moment's rest!!! All of you that have posted on the forum with puppies my hat is off to you. By the time she is settled for the night I am just exhausted and fall into bed. (not t mention she will not sleep with out me in the room). Anyway, I have peace and quiet now so here is an update with a link for pictures.

Maya arrived in Cleveland and I picked her up from the airpot. Almost immediately I think she sensed that I was her new mom. That night the vet was suprised because she was already responding to my voice and looking to me before she went to him. After about 3 days in Cleveland we made the long drive back to NC. I was really scared that this drive would not go well but she slept almost the entire way. In fact anytime that we are in the car she lays down and sleeps. Since we have been back it's been playtime with other dogs, learning to swim and behave on the boat, puppy showers (yes my friends threw me a puupy shower), training classes (for mom's sanity), and lots of playtime in the back yard. Hopefully she will continue to be a little more settle at night and I will actually be able to read and respond to posts. Here is a link for pictures:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z19/hmz819/

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
to post pics here...i helped you and here you go

go to photobucket....go to pic and underneath is IMG code...highlite it, then click Control C
come back to reply box on forum then click Control V

and then hit submit,,,,and wahlaaa your pics are now up on the forum

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome to Heather, Morgan
and Maya! Brought over some picw to share for you...hey, it's what I do! :wink: What great pictures! She's such a cutie!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE.........GMTA :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Gene and Annmarie!! I still need to figure this thing out yet!!! I will try that with the swimming pics once I get them!!! Yes everyone...more pics to follow.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Welcome all!

Maya is a cutie!

As for posting with a puppy, what they don't tell you is you have no life the first month after you get your puppy. It's play, eat, poop, sleep - not always in that order. As they grow, they will find more to get into. And then there is the puppy... :lol:

We wouldn't have it any other way!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Welcome...what wonder friends...they seem to understand what's important.
Maya is so sweet...I lost 10 lbs the first 3 months with my doodle...I understand what you mean...At first, there is no down time :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Maya is a beautiful girl! And how much fun to have a puppy shower! Her forever home seems full of wonderful family and friends! :D

Welcome to the forum and best of luck during these puppy days ... don't hesitate to ask anything ... someone will have an answer! :wink:

PS: And don't worry the first day you cry :cry: because you can't control her and you're late for work and she won't let you get dressed. One of the most reassuring moments I have experienced is that others have told they did the same during puppy days! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Welcome to Doodleland
What wonderful friends to throw a puppy shower
I love that idea.
Congrats on your puppy sooooooooooooo cute

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhh puppy breath, puppy eyes, puppy puppy puppy pic fix!!
maya is beautiful.........nice to meet you and welcome to a fun and friendly forum :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts