Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My dood is currently 4 months old and is 25 lbs. I know every dood is different but just wanted to get a general idea/ballpark figure.

The breeder said he'd probably be 45-50 lbs full grown.

TIA! :):)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there, first post so please bare with me lol
My female F1 LabraDoodle was 26.6 LBs at 16 weeks. She's now 21 weeks and weighs in at 34.4 LBs

She seems to be on par with males That I've seen on growth charts, so I think she'll be on the bigger size.

I have read if they're a Standard Doodle, take weight at 6 months and times by 2 and that should give full adult weight.

If this so called chart is correct, Luna will be 70-80 LBs 😳 which is big for a female.

I'll look for the chart. It was a study of several Doodles. Mini, medium, Standard. All 3 had different weeks to double the size to get average adult weight.

Here's a link to the calculator I used

https://doodledoods.com/doodle-puppy-growth-chart-calculator/results/

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi there, first post so please bare with me lol
My female F1 LabraDoodle was 26.6 LBs at 16 weeks. She's now 21 weeks and weighs in at 34.4 LBs

She seems to be on par with males That I've seen on growth charts, so I think she'll be on the bigger size.

I have read if they're a Standard Doodle, take weight at 6 months and times by 2 and that should give full adult weight.

If this so called chart is correct, Luna will be 70-80 LBs 😳 which is big for a female.

I'll look for the chart. It was a study of several Doodles. Mini, medium, Standard. All 3 had different weeks to double the size to get average adult weight.

Here's a link to the calculator I used

Doodle Growth Calculator Results - Doodle Doods
I very much agree with your thoughts, CeeJay N Luna.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts