Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey did ya miss me? We're all moved into our new digs. (except I have crappy slow as molasses dial-up now, but it won't keep me away). Dex and the kitties are loving their new house. Dex has an adorable next door doggie, a walker named Pork Chop. They love to wrestle and get filthy on the river bank. Kevin is working midnights and I'm working days, so we pass in the hallway and say howdy :lol: Makes for a perfect relationship! :lol:

I'm still unpacking boxes. But once I got all our stuff in here, including Kevin's housefull of brand new furniture that was in storage, it is just gorgeous. Reminds me of a seaside cottage straight from the Crate & Barrel catalog. I promise to get a pic soon of Dex trying to squeeze his ever-growing butt onto an ottoman to sleep!

AnnMarie, you'd better get to paddling that paddle boat if you want to be here by autumn!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Sounds like Christmas in July! Congratulations on the new house!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
Kevin is working midnights and I'm working days, so we pass in the hallway and say howdy :lol: Makes for a perfect relationship! :lol:
We always joke this is why my parents have been married 38 years!

Welcome back! Glad you are enjoying your new home... sorry about the dial up.

Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
welcome back RITA!!!! you sound happy though you're in the midst of total chaous unpacking!!! can't wait to see pics soon and congrats on the house :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Hi

I'm Mary, Annabelle's Mommy -new here so nice to meet you, Annabelle is 14 months old !

Cant wait to see pics, sounds like Dexter is happy in his new home - water, mud and a friend to play with, add that to having mommy & daddy working diff shifts so there's always someone to sleep with - what more could a pup ask for :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
We want pictures of the new house! Sucks about the dial-up.....no cable internet?

OT.........I got my new Mac mini today and I'm thrilled!!!!!

Back to topic.....Rita, we did miss you and yours! Any exciting doodle moving mishaps you'd like to share....come on, I know there's gotta be some! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Rita...NOTE: remember to wear pants that can't slip off in middle of town :wink: when Dexter gets to jumping hahahhaha sorry but i still laugh about that one. 8)

and YOU were MIssed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts