Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a while since I have posted - but I thought I would share our holiday card. Quinnie's first Christmas was fine. I think he was somewhat confused - tree in the house, a big party, everyone home all day, day after day, lots of paper and boxes ... But he got some new toys! I think his favorite event in the last few weeks was our power outage due to the wind storm (we're in Seattle). We all camped in the living room and he *had* to snuggle on the couch to keep me warm. Hope he doesn't think a 3-day power outage will be an annual thing! His first birthday is coming up soon - my how time flies! He is such a great dog; such a wonderful addition to our family. He is gentle and smart and lovey and cuddly. He rings his bells to go out, then waits to come in until we say "ok" then lifts one paw and "other paw" to get cleaned up. He [mostly] chews his own toys (I am thinking I should buy stock in Red Barn - those Bully Sticks are a godsend!). He sleeps in his bed and then jumps up to cuddle with us with Zoe climbs in with us in the morning. He enjoys a day or two a week at "Central Bark" daycare and gets along with all kinds of dogs and people. So, there's our update. Hope you and yours are happy and healthy!
Cheers,
Quinault's Family

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
BEautiful card with lots of love :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts