Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Dexter for a hike yesterday. Thought I'd share some photos.

These can also be consider "pre haircut" photos - he is at the groomer's right now. I begged her not to shave him. He has some bad matts on his chest so I'm a bit worried :?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Wow...that looks like fun...tell me about leash that you have on him..chest lead? how does it work?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's the EZ walk harness. It works great (he can't pull). We put him on a retractable leash when we go hiking so he can have some freedom, but I still like the security of the harness.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Dexter is really a great color, I think I'd like a white one for my second, too. Can't wait to see photos of the new haircut!!

8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Leslie i am so jealous on how CLEAN you keep DEXTER seems like he is never dirty looking....i am hoping peanut's new cut will make dirt brush off easier

GREAT PICS!!!! you should frame that one of you and Dexter ....its soo sweet! :D

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
OMG! You have to share the story of how he got that muddy and how you got him cleaned up. He sure looks proud of his accomplishment! :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HAHHAHAHAaahahhaaaaaaaa i forgot about that one!!

hmmm maybe KIRBY won't show dirt? :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great pix of Dexter!!!! and what a nice walking path...only 4 more days Leslie!!! And you'll be showing us pix of Dex and Kirby!! :D :D :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha...the dirty photos were from several months ago (during the late winter). We took him to the dog park which was still a bit snow covered. He started wrestling w/a 90 lb st bernard and they rolled each other over and over. After awhile the snow melted so they were rolling in the mud. haha...the owner of the st bernard called petsmart from the dog park to make an appointment for a bath. Luckily Dex fits in our tub :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts