Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hickory is now willing to come up to most anyone provided there's a fence between her and them. She'll lick your fingers through the fence happily, but still only comes up to me in the run. She's gained weight and built her muscles quite nicely playing out there with Bella and Chip. She's gone from being thin and shrunken with fear, to this:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Hickory darling, you are looking so wonderful.

Tink I am pleased to hear she is making such great progress with coming up to you for loving and how well she is doing with Bella and Chip, wonderful news. You are doing wonders with and for her

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
She's beautiful Tink! Looks a bit like my Molly....You've done a great job! :wink:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
She's BEAUTIFUL!!! Good for you Tink!!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Hickory is beautiful Tink! I get such a warm feeling every time you post about her progress. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
You should feel very proud...what satisfaction it must give you to see her flourish under your loving care. She is beautiful!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all. It just does my heart good to see every bit of progress she makes. She now gets very excited when I come out to visit and I can see she really wants to be friends, which makes me feel very good.

I'll be bringing Bella inside in about a week so that she'll be in when she has her pups and starts nursing them. This will leave Chip and Hickory in the big run alone. I'm hoping that with less competition for attention, Hickory will settle down a bit more too. When Bella goes back out in a few weeks, she'll graduate to a new run we're building just for her and her litter. In time, likely once all the pups have left, each of the dogs will be in separate runs right along side each other, which will give me an easier time of working with them all individually. I'll still have the big communal run so they can play together too, but won't have to contend with being attacked from all sides at once. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts