Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm Mary - Annabelle's "mommy"

We got Annabelle one year ago - our first Doodle, we have always had Labs.

I love her to pieces, she is the sweetest babydoll. She was black with white tip on tail and two paws and a white spot on chest. around 5 months she started getting silver, she changes color a lot, now she's silver and charcoat gray, just gorgeous :p

Annabelle at 3 months

AB at 1 yr

AB at 14 months

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hi Mary! :D Welcome,welcome, welcome!!! Annabelle is stunning!!!
SHe has such a beautiful face! You're gonna love it here!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome Mary and Annabelle!! What a beauty she is! Glad you came aboard, especially since you a picture poster. I LIVE for the pictures....the bantering and the knowledge is good too!

·
Registered
72 Posts
What a unique doodle I love the different colors, I bet you can't what till next year. Welcome to the world of doodle lovers.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Welcome - Thanks for all of the great pictures. I think my Dante is going to end up the same color as Annabelle is and has a very similar coat. She is stunning. May I ask how much she weighs?

Dante is 7.5 months and is currently going through a coat change - losing his puppy coat I think.

Heather & Dante

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome! Where did you get Annabelle from? Just curious because I purchased Chloe from Walkadoodle in Belfast, TN.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Welcome Mary (and Annabelle! She is a doll and you are going to love comparing notes and stories. Also I appreciate you making the forum ... (wait for it Gene ...)

MARY-er! :roll:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Hi Mary, your Annabelle is beautiful! I enjoyed reading all your postings. Annabelle is the same size as Tanner both are kinda leggy... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Mary ...HI!!! i love the picture of Annabelle where you can see circles of color around her eyes and beard. She is simply gorgeous!!! i love the silver in her

and welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks !

I was looking at your pics - pnut and max are so sweet - love the mid air jump, Annabelle does that often, as does our neighbors Great Dane, that is a site to see lol If pepper hears us in the yard, she will jump like a kangaroo so she can see us over their 6ft fence!

Annabelle at 5 weeks with her sibs in the puppy pile

1 - 16 of 16 Posts