Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'd like to introduce Ralph.
Ralph is the most lovable dog I have ever owned.
Ralph is so full of personality and follows me everywhere.
He loves to go shopping too.
Hope his pictures show.

KK

[/url]

·
Registered
670 Posts
omg what a cutie.. his little face loves the camera!! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ralph

Thanks and we really the friendly forum :)
KK
Now I have to figure out how to put his pix by our name. . .

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Welcome!! Ralph looks like such a cutie pie. Personality shines right through!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OMG what a riot...Ralph is adorable and so 'full' of Doodle!!! We;come to you both...can't wait to see more hilarious pix!!! :wink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome KK and Ralph! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your very photogenic young man. He has movie star looks! Move over Lassie and Rin Tin Tin.....here comes Ralph!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
OMG, Ralph is adorable! Annabelle, you now have some competition for modeling! I can't wait to see more pictures. :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
That is one sporty little outfit there Ralphie boy!! Welcome to you and KK!! Can't wait to see more pictures. If you need help with the avatar...PM me....for some strange reason, this computer illiterate boy seems to be the avatar master.... :wink:

Actually....I did it already. Download this picture to your hard drive, then go to your profile and upload it. It's already resized to fit! :wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Doodles and Weather

Hello,
Ralph seems to love the snow and cold weather and not very fond of the warm weather. Is this common among doodles? Ralph is 6 months and never had a haircut yet except around his eyes, paws, etc.
Thanks
KK

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI KK!! that Ralph sure looks chock full of spunk and comdey!! and he's soooooooooooo cute!!! love that pic!!!

welcome :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the welcome!
Ralph was about 4 months old when we snapped that pic with his fishing outfit on. He is now 6 months old.
KK

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Re: Doodles and Weather

KK said:
Hello,
Ralph seems to love the snow and cold weather and not very fond of the warm weather. Is this common among doodles?
It is with mine! Hey Ralphy Boy ... You sure are a cutie! Welcome to the forum!

PS ... what part of Ohio ... There are at least three of us Buckeyes (or would you call us 'Nuts') on the forum.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts