Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There!
Im new here, and Im new to having a Doodle too!
A week ago I got my F1 Labradoodle he is 16 weeks old. Cream/Apracot His name is Tater Tot. We live in Kansas and I got him from SE Kansas.
He is so alsome and we love him so Very Much!
I would like to learn all I can about him and meet new frends who also share the love of having a Doodle.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Welcome Skinny and Tater Tot!!! You'll love it here and will make many new friends! BUT....we need pictures of Tater Tot...would love to see his color!!! :D :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome to you and Tater Tot! Sure looks like a cutie! If you were looking for a doodle lover or two, you sure came to the right place. Come share a laugh, a cry and friendship with us and the best dogs....ever!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Nice to meet you Skinny and Tater tot! LOVE that doodle name :D

Tater is adorable!!! :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... tater tots...... ebbe's thoughts .....

Welcome, welcome ... that sure is a cutie with a great name .... can't wait to see more pictures! Skinny, you'll enjoy this forum so much as we are all a little crazy :roll: about these silly dogs!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Tater Tot is a beauty! So glad you found the forum. Hope you drop in often!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Welcome Skinny and Tater Tot!
You've landed in a great spot if you're looking for Doodle loving people.

They're very helpful and nice 'round these parts. LOL

I look forward to getting to know you and Tater Tot.

G

·
HI Skinny and Tatar Tot!!! This is a great place to come for information and to hear others stories to help you cope when your lil angel is being a devil!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Thanks for the warm friendly welcome!
Tater says Hi and Thanks too.
Ron White? Is he the guy who talks about Tater salad? hahaha Yea I like him!
My boys Named Tater Tot because they LOVE Tater Tots haha and I thought it was just too cute to say no too! So his reg, Name is Tater Tot but we call him "Tater" It fits him well we think!
I will get a photo bucket up and going soon so you guys can see more of tater in action.
We have been having so much fun with him!
I love looking at all the pictures of all the Doodles, Im tring to imagine what tater will look like when he is an adult.
Oh I live in Kechi ks its just north of Wichita!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Cinsmom! I live in Kansas City. Ever any doodle romps/get togethers anywhere near here?

And Hi to Skinny and welcome. I'm also new to this. I got my puppy from Linda at 4 Paws Puppies, she's just north of Wichita in Valley Falls.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts