Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

I wanted to officially introduce myself. My name is Baxter and I'm six weeks old. My new mom is still away from home for the holidays and I still live with that nice breeder-lady, Rochelle. This week Rochelle decided where my brothers, sisters, and I will live for the rest of our happy days. I'm going to live with my new mom, Lori, and her family in about two more weeks.

Mom says you doodle-lovers really like puppy pics, so here's my first one. Please excuse my messy face - I just finished dinner when Rochelle took my picture.

Happy New Year from Baxter & Baxter's mom

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D :D

About the nose...The breeder sent the pic and explained that he'd just finished eating his "puppy gruel". A bit of it dried on his nose. If you look closely, you can see a bit of it on his right cheek. A guess he's a bit of a messy eater!

:D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
What an adorable boy you are getting. We will be watching for more pictures of this cute little guy :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Wow Baxter is ADORABLE!!!!! can't wait to see more pics soon!!
congrats!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm already proud of the little guy - can't wait to snuggle him and get puppy kisses!

I'm really looking forward to the training, too. My German Shepherd (now long gone) was so easy to train. He often learned a new command in just one or two sessions. I hope Baxter is an easy one like my GSD. If not, practice, practice, practice.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
*THUD*

That was me falling over from his cuteness. LOVE the FOODIES all over his face!!!! Ack.

·
Registered
75 Posts
It's so cute that he has food on his cheek too! He must really love dinner! I can just picture him smooshing his little face into the food dish to get that last morsel.

So cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts