Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone ive just got my fisrt labradoodle puppy! called him jerry.
he was born on the 6.6.06 should of called him little devil :lol: .
ive set up an online map so people can share there photos of labradoodles.you can also chat to other labradoodle owners.
ive put some photos of jerry on there to get it started.
jerry the labradoodle

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Jerry is an adorable Doodle! I love the web link you have posted!

Hey, everyone...check out the link...it is really fun, you can post pictures, show where you are located and have a live chat! Cool!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Goodness, Diane! I am the most tech-challenged person on earth! I can't even figure out how to post pictures! hahahaha

You go to the site, on the right hand side you can sign up and list your location, add a picture, etc. Then when you enter you are in!

Don't make a new one to add pictures...it put me in Canada! LOL So, when you add pics, just edit your own marker. It's easy...and when I put my name in, I got a really nice welcome from Matt, the owner of the site and we chatted...so watch for the chat in both the location icons and to the right side of the screen.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh...we must have been typing at the same time! Glad you figured it out. Believe me, if I can do it anyone can!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Will do!
When the flyer gets finished, please email a copy to me...I had trouble getting it from the forum PM...it was waaay too big! LOL (I saw it...but it was in pieces!)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
That is such a fun site! You already have so many great Labradoodle pictures! It is nice to be able to click on a location and find out who is there...I hope all of our friends on the forum log in and get on the map!

Jerry's video stream is so cute! He is an adorable puppy!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Jerry! Great idea! (But just what I need...a reason to spend MORE time online! hahaha)

Your web page is looking really good!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts