Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a 6 month old male mini salt and pepper Labradoodle.
I shed very little,am nicknamed destructo Mad Max.
I love my family and am very attached to my mama,my family has a 2 year old girl,we are llike the same age..both toddlers.We get into mischief.
I am very energetic and playful and easily bored.I need a lot of running around and if I don't I rip apart paper or whatever i find.I get very sad when my family leaves,I cry and whine and howl until they get home.
when they get home,I'm soo excited to see them, all I want to do is play ,play ,play.
My family loves me very much but are not use to a puppy in the house,
I am trying to calm down for them,I just love to cuddle,get hugs and kisses.I will do anything for all that affection.I roll on my back for them to make scratching my belly easier for them.I have a good life...a dogs life..

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Max, it sounds like you have a great new home. We would love to see some more pictures of you and your family...look forward to reading more about you :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Welcome Max! There are plenty of doodles here that can show you the ropes on how to be The Perfect Doodle.

Right. :roll:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Welcome Max. You are so cute. You have come to the right spot to help you know what to expect with a puppy/doodle. Have any more pictures of Max, please share. We love doodle pictures, messy or just hanging out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pictures

I cannot figure out how to add pictures to the message or I would gladly share more doodle pictures.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome Max.......you know I love black doodles!!

Best way to put pictures here is to open a account (free) at www.photobucket.com
upload your pictures (the bulk uploader is the fastest)
there will be 4 boxes under each picture
click on the IMG box
come back to your post, right click and paste and there you are.
you can hit preview on your message to make sure it worked.

Hope that helps....we ARE photo junkies here, always in need of a fix!!

:wink:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More Max Pictures

MAx is one colourful Doodle.He is very busy ,he just LOVES watching Cartoons and animal shows on the TV.The pictures do not show his coat well,he is salt and pepper in colour with a brown go-tee ,white eyebrows,white patches behind each foot.He is quite unique in looks.
I must say though,all doodles are very unique in colouring and in personality.

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll19 ... _2008/Max/ :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI LUCILLE!! I used to mutter MadMax under my breath when my Max did things like swallow paper napkins and socks whole

YOUR MAX sounds just about right at 6mos old.......and he's sooooooo cute!!!

welcome and can't wait to see more pics and hear his antics in your home HE lets you live in :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Max

How appropriate MAD Max, we've dubbed ours "Super Destructo,the super doodle".
He always seems to have some forbidden toy,food hidden in his chipmunck cheeks.Some days I swear hes a beaver,the way he chews through stuff.
It drives the hubby batty.
We brought in a dog trainer once,nicknamed the femal dog whisperer,and whithin minutes he had him a different boy,though her observation is that he considered me a dog another playmate in the pack....hahaha..thus his especially mischievious ways with me.I can't wait till he gets over this Super Doodle phase.Maybe thats wishful thinkin on my part..hahaha.
Got to love the doodle.
:twisted:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow

That is just too funny,simular a pose or what,too cute.
Max is always on his back,he sleeps that way too.
Got to love the doodle character.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts