Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to doodle ownership and am loving every minute! I knew I wanted a Doodle and was lucky enough to find Noodle from a craigslist ad where the owner just wanted to find her a good home. She was just about a year when I got her so she was already house and crate trained (thank goodness!).

When she first arrived she was scared of everything and would bark hysterically when she was unsure of something. After three short months, she's become a different dog. She loves horses (those big scary beasts aren't quite so bad and they walk as fast as she does!), she's learned all her basic commands, and is a huge fan of "fetch" with her kong wubba.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to have her as part of my life and am looking forward to sharing stories with other doodle lovers!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Noodle is so pretty and I love the name! Welcome! :D Welcome! :D Welcome! :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome! I've had a blast today reading through the posts and learning about all the other awesome doodles on this board!

It's a great way to "pretend" to be working especially when the holiday vacation starts tomorrow!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
welcome Winternoodle and congrats on NOODLE who is gorgeous!!
and so happy to hear how in a few short months she's settled right in and doing so well.

can't wait to hear stories and see more pics :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome Noodle Doodle and Winderdoodle. You learn a few things here, but most of all you will have fun!!!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts