Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am Bid and I share my home with Daisy my cream doodle, and Poppy (now almost 6 months old). Sorry the pics are big (I just like them that way )

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Bid said:
Hi there, I am Bid and I share my home with Daisy my cream doodle, and Poppy (now almost 6 months old). Sorry the pics are big (I just like them that way )
teeheee you already fit in perfectly! Welcome!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Nice to meet you...tell us about Daisy and Poppy (Poppy is one of the names I am considering for my next doodle). Are they sisters? What age are they?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI BID.....that is sooooooo nice your doodles Daisy and Poppy share their home with you!!you are so lucky to have them

nice to meet you and can't wait to see MORE pics and hear all about the two rascals...oops i mean angels :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Hi Bid. You have two beautiful doodles. Welcome to the doodle family.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
WELCOME!!!!
You have 2 beautiful doods!! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more pics and stories!! :wink:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the welcome!

Daisy is 20 months and is a little madam! She is a 2nd gen doodle - here in the UK I don't think we've had doodles for as long as you in the the US & the Aussies, so multi gens are not too common.

Poppy is a backcross - she is nearly 6 months and is soooo laid back she's practically comotose :roll:

They have a common grandmother - I guess that makes them cousins!

We also have an elderly black lab - he is an arthritic old gent and my girls are both very fond of him, and treat him so gently :D

I am looking forward to browsing the forum and meeting allyour lovely doodles :lol:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hi Bid great to hear from another Doodle cross the pond :wink:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome, you have wonderful looking doodles. Its awesome how they treat your lab. You will love this site.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
seazr said:
Welcom to you, Daisy and Pappy! Now, really--does Poppy have the devilish personality that pops through in her pic???? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Strangely the innocent looking Daisy is the furry fiend - not terribly affectionate - cuddles on her terms only - and very very willful, the devilish looking Poppy is a really cuddly little puppy - her whole body wags with her tail, and so far it hasn't ocurred to her not to do as she is asked :shock:

Have to say - every walk is an adventure with Daisy, but I love her dearly :wink:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome Bid, Poppy and Daisy. Two great looking doodles. You will no doubt benefit , as well as have a great time here. Have fun!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts