Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Nicole and I live in Orlando, FL.
I've been reading here for the last few weeks and finally decided to register. I'm a new Doddle Mom. :D She was born on May 6, and she comes home on June 30. Can't wait!

I put together a quick photo album since I've really enjoyed looking at all your Doodle darlings.

I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Take Care!

~Nicole~

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI Nicole ...nice to meet you and welcome. Congrats on becoming a new doodle mom

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Hi!! Let me be the first to welcome and congratulate! Hope you don't mind, but I brought some of your pictures over....What a cutie and a great name!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE thanks for posting nicole's puppy pic

Nicole .......madison is sooooooooooooo soooooooo adorably cute!!! wow!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome. This is my first dog solo and I'm a little bit nervous, but I have my family, vet and you guys so I know I'll be okay. This is such a great forum. I was searching the net and came across this board and found answers to all my questions....so far. :lol:

I appreciate you bringing her pictures over I didn't know how to do that.

~Nicole~

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Nicole....easiest way is heve two windows open. Click on the 3rd line under the pic that says IMG CODE. They go into your post, right click and paste.....tada...instant gratification for us doodle addicts!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
WELCOME from a new doodle-mom too!! Your pup is ADORABLE!!!!!!

COUNTDOWN TIME!!

And a *smooch* to gene for bringing the photos over...that was nice, gene!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
15 adorable doodles on the wall... mark one down, 14more doodle days to go :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome Nicole! There are a few of us anxiously waiting for our doodles! We are picking up our new dood Matey on Friday June 29th. Madison is just beautiful! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Welcome to this terrific forum Nicole and Madison! She is a beauty! I love the way they put that beautiful rose right next to her in her first photo shoot! Before you know it she'll be home! It's the waiting that kills ya!
So hang in there! :wink:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
WELCOME NICOLE!
I'm a breeder - see website below - and from where I sit it's really fun to place a sweet puppy like your Madison with a young person who's getting their first dog! So share often and enjoy all the experience and empathy you will get here!

I have to ask....who is the breeder you are working with? :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts