Labradoodle Forums banner

Hi Everyone

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  doodlebug 
#1 ·
Hi, My name is Darwin, and I am 3 1/2 months old. I now have two mommies. I can tell they love me tons, even though I've only been with them for less than 2 weeks.
I was wondering if I will get along with my new feline sister and brother. I want to play with them, but they don't seem to like me. What's going on? Do other doodles have feline friends?

#3 ·
pics?

Thank you, and yes, I would love to post a picture of myself - my moms have taken hundreds already. But I guess I can't b/c they don't have a url/website.. Please let me know if there is an easy way.
Anyhoo, I'm completely black and verrrry cute.
I think I'm an F1, definately not an F1B. :lol:

#12 ·
Welcome Darwin :) You are quite the stinker :!: I would say you are definately an F1 and a very adorable one at that :D My cat "Libby" loves to play with my doodle puppies as long as they are only 1 on 1. She doesn't like it when they gang up on her. So, if you want to make friends, don't make her/him feel threatened. Good luck in your ventures and post often :)

#13 ·
oh I love you darwin... what a face - of course I am partial to black and puppies like you are why!

welcome to the forum btw!

oh yeah cats..... my cat is getting older and she has tolerated 2 dogs but lately she seems to think teasing the current pack of dogs is more fun because she can get the dumb dogs (her words not mine) in trouble!

#15 ·
Hi Darwin,

I love to wrestle with one of the cats who live here. She wrestles back, and meows at me a lot, but we have fun. On the other hand, the other cat who lives here really doesn't seem to be that much fun. She's kind of cranky when I'm around, and runs off where I can't reach her. Oh well, I guess cats are hard to predict in terms of how they will get along with a fun doodle like me.

By the way, click on my mom's link and you will see how much alike we look! Welcome to the forum!

#16 ·
Hi Darwin. You are precious!

My doodle would LOVE to play with our two cats, but they are old and kind of grumpy. Ruby sometimes tries really hard to get them to play by bringing a toy to them and rapidly bouncing up & down. Doesn't work...just gets hisses. Ruby has learned to be very respectful of the cats. If Gretchen (crabby tortoise shell cat) is sitting in the middle of the stairs, trying to block Ruby from going up, Ruby walks way over to the side and turns her eyes the opposite direction...this way, she avoids a swat from Gretchen's clawless paw. Isn't she smart?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.