Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pop in while i felt like it, to say hi, and let you know im doin ok,,its been slow i dont feel much like doing anything, but i am getting stronger by the day,,finally have gotten my emails answered from the 2week hospital stay that took me abotu a week,
STeve has been such a blessing, i cant tell you how much he has done and continues to do daily
After all i have been thru in the last month, almost dieing,emergency surgury, now on the mend, i just want to tell you how much all your thoughts prayers ,cards, phone calls has meant to me,
Your undieing friendship over the years has meant so much

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Nancy - You probably don't know me as I lurk more than anything. But I have been praying for you during this time and am happy to hear you are starting to do better.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Nancy, I'm so glad you're on the mend. Please continue to take care of yourself and keep us posted. My prayers will continue for you.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Nancy, you HAVE been through a lot. Just the little exchange I had with you made me feel you are a good caring person and I hope ALL you difficulties are now behind you. I too share your diagnosis and stories like yours get me back on my diet with NO exceptions--at least for awhile :) Speedy Recovery...m

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Everyone, Physcially the dr said i was the fastest he had ever seen recover from this surgury, which is a plus
Mentailly thats another story,,I am not one to be depressed but i am now,
Im not used to not being able to do what needs to be done NOW,,LOL
and i cant,,
its all i can do to keep up with emails, applications, i am answering them still, steve is tryin to keep up with the interviews,,
Ok pity party over,, :roll: :lol: im tryin, thanks everyone for your support
hugs to all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts