Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :D

My name is TJ, my husband and I are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Labradoodle :D His name is Yoshi and is about 45 minutes away from landing in Karratha airport where my husband will meet him. We have been waiting for him now for weeks after searching high and low for our perfect Labradoodle :D He is a 7th gen bred dog, with a black wool coat and we believe he may silver out. We live in Karratha which is a mining town in NW Australia :D I am mum to Madison, who is 5 and we are looking foward to teaching Yoshi how to swim and go out on the boat :D

Im sooo glad I found this forum as I believe I will need quite a bit of help as he is apparantly a bit of a monkey!

TJ :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Hi TJ !

Welcome to doodleland, everyone here is great, lots of information and fun to be had

Yoshi is adorable, make sure to post more pics :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Welcome TJ!! Congratulations on the new pup!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI TJ...............Yoshie is adorable!!! :D

G

·
Hi TJ and welcome!! One of Maya's nicknames is monkey. She can be completely wild sometimes but she provides lots of entertainment!!! hahahaha

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will upload a heap of photos tonight when I get home :D Hes sooo photogenic - its just hard to get him to sit still LOL :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Been tiring and absolute heaven!! He came from the eastern states of Australia, so his body clock is slightly out and he is used to getting up at 4am our time (GRR!!!) lol so we are hvaing to get up, take him outside and then coax him back to sleep for 2 hours LOL :)

Hes already learning so much and is getting into a routine :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Yoshi is darling ... 7th generation?! :shock:

Isn't it amazing how quickly doodle 'get it' ... esp. potty training.

We're partial to the black doodles too ... it's fun to see what color they will eventually become.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Few more photos :D I love taking photos of him - shame he moves too quickly LOL :)

- Sleeping
My Daughter and cuddles
Mummy Cuddles
Daddy cuddles
Thinking about swimming!
Attack!!
Look mum I got a stick!
Cheeky
Ratbag!
Doodle 500 - lap one :)
Lap 2
Lap 3
All finished!
Time for bed!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what adorable pics and i can see both your doodle and daughter are in 7th heaven together!! congrats once again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts