Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this is leo my new labradoodle-10 weeks on saturday and ssooo clever-he already knows sit and down! :D
hi everyone :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
So cute! He looks like he played hard and just pooped out right in the middle of it all! So adorable. Welcome!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks x can anyone help me with my avatar pic-i want a pic of leo under my details but it says there are too many pixels-how can i reduce pixels or change it so that its allowed??

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome to the club, as they say Casey. Good looking dog that Leo is.

As far as reducing the size of your photo..I use this site. Easy to use and do. Just plug in the size you want, I think it's 180x 180 for this site. Save it and post it the avatar from the directions in your profile. Have fun. I know you will enjoy this ite as well as learn alot too.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
What a darling. Leo is so very cute! Love how he fell asleep with his little blue ball between his paws.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Wlcome Casey and Leo! I just have one question. HOW DID YOU GET MY DOG! :lol:

Here is a picture of Jett as a baby and she looks very much like your Leo.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey vicky-have you got any pictures of jett now? just interested to see how he turned out>> :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Oh darn, I was afraid you might ask that. :lol: Jett is not fat she's just fluffy! :oops:

Here is a picture from today.

Here she is teaching baby Copper who's boss.

And my favorite of all time..

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
wow I love the photos of Jett and Copper!! I especially love the middle one of them playing :) Jett has such cool coloring around her mouth!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thank you Linda and Leslie! :D The reddish brown shows up mostly in pictures. In real life you can see a little on her muzzle but her body is still very black. Wierd!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Awwwwwww how cute!! They are so precious aren't they??
Is the pup in the picture the same as in the avatar? He looks brown above and black in the avatar...........or am I just tired!!?? :oops:

Jett and Copper are sooooooo beautiful too!

Doodle's ROCK!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts