Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woof! Woof! Look at my new toy! It's two, two, two balls in one!!! Twice the fun! And it floats so I can swim with it too! Mom would have taken a swimmin' picture but she said it's hard enough getting her broken self outside without draggin' a camera along. If you were here, we would each have a ball!!
Dakota

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
How Cute!!! That is Miko's favorite toy!! One is still in good shape, the other she has defluffed!! I'll try to get a pic of her and Rumor "sharing" it! :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Hey Dakota - Dexter had a similar toy that was one of his favorites too...unfortunately his brother came along and took the tennis ball cover off so it had to be thrown out :( Hipe you enjoy your new toy!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Be careful Dakota and Diane...Marley had one just like it. Lasted about 5 minutes before he started ripping the cover off it.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Cacao has the ball not the dumbbell. And she loves it in the backyard. We don't keep it with all her toys are she would destroy it fast. So it is in a basket for when we go outside to play.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tyke has a smaller one she got when she was a tiny puppy, but she still plays with it - it's a great "fetch" toy! Enjoy, Dakota!!! :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hey Dakota
When can I come over and play with you and your
new ball..................My Mom sais she is gonna buy me one too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday is my birthday, want to come to a party??????????

Woof woof

Denver

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blueteal said:
Hey Dakota
When can I come over and play with you and your
new ball..................My Mom sais she is gonna buy me one too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday is my birthday, want to come to a party??????????

Woof woof

Denver
Told my mom I want to go your party more than anything, Denver!! Woof!! So maybe I can come! Mom said you and your Mom can come over to play ball and dock dive anytime!! Woof! Woof!
Dakota

1 - 10 of 10 Posts