Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked up our second doodle yesterday. We named him Archie.
Aside from some motion sickness in the car he was great. Originally we were going to take the one Julie named Sampson but when we got there Simon was available and there was just something about him.
Chester has been tolerating the little guy so far. Kind of showing him the ropes and all. A few accidents in the house but none in his crate (so far).
They remind me of the old cartoon with the old bulldog and the bulldog puppy---"What do you want to now Butch?...How about now?".

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Shannon, the pictures are great. Was the chocolate doodle your Fozzie? He looks huge already, how big is he? I am beginning to wonder how big Toby is going to be, he is about 22 lbs and is 12 weeks old, Lani was only 11.5 at that age. It looks like everyone had a great time! Hopefully we can make the July romp, I'm not sure if Toby will be able to make it. Thanks for posting the pictures! :lol:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well we've survived day one. Right now Chester is exhausted and laying next to me and Archie is sprawled out on the floor sound asleep.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
How is Archie doing? and Chester? Toby and Lani are wrestling and chasing each other right now. They slept most of the day so now they have to make up for lost time! :lol: Any pictures yet? Please!?? Hope you are all enjoying Archie.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
http://labradoodle-dogs.net/gallery/index.php?cat=10159

I have a picture of "the boys" in my Chesterpal gallery now. Of course Lisa you can just look at Toby and see the same guy.
Chester and Archie are really getting along great. When Chester has enough he gives Archie a big brother "woof" and Archie leaves him alone. Mostly they love play chase. Archie will run underneath Chester to get to a toy first...Chester will let him win...but not always.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
You are right, they look so much alike. You could tell them apart when we picked up Toby but now I'm not sure I could from a picture! Toby is a sweet boy with horns showing behind his ears, how about Archie? Chester looks like he is a good older brother and enjoying himself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts