Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Doc to Petco to pick out a birthday present today for his birthday. He picked out a yummy, meaty bone....

and I picked out this Hide a Squirrel toy for him. The log is hollow and has three little squirrels that you put inside and the dog pulls them out.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Happy Birthday Doc! That looks like one MEATY bone. :lol: We got the hide a squirrel for Jett on her bday, 11/4, Copper loves it, :lol:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Happy Birthday Doc :!: Looks like you're having a great day :D :D

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes! He really did have a good day. He was chasing my toy poodle yesterday and I was tempted to use the squirt bottle on him, but, I thought "No, not on his birthday!" :D

He is settling down so much more than he was a few months ago. It's wonderful! So, for all of you in the thick of "puppiness" who wonder if it's ever going to get easier, I'd say "yes"! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Doc sure knows how to request great birthday presents!! :wink:

kim---he doesn't try to eat the squirels? i love that toy too hhahhaa

sure looks like Doc had a blast. and i hear you on the bones in the house.

thanks for the encouragement on us puppiness moms :wink:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, amazingly, Doc doesn't chew up his stuffed toys. Now, if, Sarah takes a notion to start chewing on them, she's the one that will destroy a stuffed toy. :eek: :?

He really likes this toy alot and sometimes I put little dry treats inside with the squirrels and he loves it!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohh kim...that is adorable.
Max is 5 1/2mos old and hit the " i wanna chew it up" stage hahhahaa

1 - 12 of 12 Posts