Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys! We got Chewy (Chewbecca) on Tuesday and then we went "Off Island" and took her on a vacation! We dropped the kids off at my parents house and went up to our friends' house in Vermont. She's doing great. Super smart and calm and nice and gentle. Our Yorkie hates her because she wants to play but Chewy is way too big to play with our 4 pound million year old puppy.

We love her!

She's only had one accident in the house since we have had her and that was the first night.

Her hair is so soft! Her eyes are so cute. It's like she's a person in a puppy. She's 5 1/2 months old and she can sit, stay, lay down and go to the bathroom outside!

She's HUGE! She was 32 pounds last week and I know that she's grown bigger in the past week. How big does a 32 pound 5.5 month old get?

SHe's a bit of a jumper upper and I don't know how to fix it! HELP! She's freaking out my 3 year old. The 5 and 4 year olds love her and think the jumping up is funny.

She's not impressed with our weather. Snow, rain, ice, wind, and bitter wind.

Also, I put our kid gates up to keep her in the kitchen when I need her to be contained and she can JUMP RIGHT OVER THEM! :lol:

She doesn't photograph very well because she's a chocolate/apricot fantom and her eyes are the same color as her fur.

Photobucket isn't working right now so I'll post pictures later.

Edited to add pictures!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Congratulations! She is gorgeous!
I think that if you check the archives of this forum, you will find soooooooo many conversations regarding this same behavior...it will be very helpful to you because there are so many others who have written in with helpful suggestions. Just do a search for key words and subjects will pop up for you. Also, here is a great site for good, general advice:
http://www.veterinarypartner.com/
Enjoy your beautiful new puppy!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
What an absolutely beautiful doodle!!! And I love her face! :D
But if you've been reading any of the Labradoodle stories in this forum, you'll see the mischief they all get in to! :shock: I see some very yummy looking controllers on that couch of yours...ha-ha :shock:
Congratulations!
Kathie, Raleigh & Molly

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Beautiful girl and congratulations!! :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow Steph R.....chewy is a dollbaby!!! i love the mixture of colors!!! awesome. Congrats !!! i was waiting for your pic and somehow got behind on this forum glad i found your post!! thanks for the pics!! :D

and christinadoodle.........your olex looks like chewy's twin!! almost looks like you got them from the same breeder.

now are your doodles considered to be parti-colored?

I have seen the black and white but wow the mixture of chocoate is mmmm mmmm good!

ohhhhhhhhh i love seeing everyones doodle pics

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! She's doing great and she's REALLY smart and nice!

She's does look exactly like your puppy! Same coloring and same hair! Their noses even look the same! I think they ARE siblings. I was just looking back at posts and I saw that Olex's birthday is 9/03. That's Chewy's birthday too! It would be way too much of a coincedence if they are not from the same litter.

I'll post more pictures soon!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
It was on this very forum that I found out that Molly was Chase's sister! And, after Terri Lynn and I started writing, we bought Goldendoodles from the same litter too! It is so much fun to watch Molly and Murphy change...you two will enjoy this budding friendship too! Congratulations! Both of these dogs are soooooo yummy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts