Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm finally getting around to posting photos of our new doodle, Ruby. She came from one of Dixiedi's recent F1B litters (Niki & Zeke). We think she is the greatest puppy ever!! :D She's sleeping through the night in her crate and doing pretty well with housetraining. We start puppy classes on Monday. She knows sit, comes some of the time :wink:, and is working on lay down. Loves playing with my kids, taking walks and playing with balls (doesn't have 'fetch' down, yet). I'm lovin' being a new doodle mom!

I've put my pics on photobucket (thanks, Lisa).

-Becci

G

·
Thanks guys!! I'm quite "partial" to my "parti"!!! :lol: He is such a joy to have around. Never a dull moment.... I worked from home yesterday and he would bonk me with a toy every two minutes!! I just love him!!! He's such a happy doodle!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Both puppies are absolutely adorable! Love their colours.

Enjoy the puppies while you can because they will be "all grown up" before you know it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really like the one with the big stick in his mouth. His eyes are looking right at you. I also like how he's stretched right over the lirope, completely intent on his chewing! Do you think he's wondering whether he's in trouble? :lol: I can see how he'd pull at your heart strings. So adorable!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lisa, I've seen your photos before and think you have two beautiful doods. I love the photos of running doodles with the dangling tongue. I think that must become a classic!

Ruby might become cafe also. She has the lighter color around her nose and some light colored hairs now in her tail and along her middle back. What do you think? At what age did Lani turn cafe au lait? Lani definitely looks like an F1B. That face and those eyes even look multigen to me. And your cream boy is precious with his dark eyes and nose. Two beautiful doodles!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
doodlebug said:
At what age did Lani turn cafe au lait? Lani definitely looks like an F1B. That face and those eyes even look multigen to me. And your cream boy is precious with his dark eyes and nose. Two beautiful doodles!

I think she began to change around 4 months. By 7 months she looked like a multi colored doodle, I think one person described her as a patch work quilt, it really showed up after we had her coat trimmed. She is 10 months now and still is a patchwork of color. I try and post some hew photos. Thanks for the compliments! I just love your Ruby, I can't wait to see how she changes.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow

RUBY is sooooooooo adorable and precious looking...chocolates are gorgeous. congrats

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the compliments. But do you know what's even better than Ruby's looks? Her temperament. I don't know if it's a honeymoon stage, but my husband and I can't get over how calm she is for a puppy. She has her moments of activity (we call it "the zooms"), but she's so smart and calm. Last night my 12 yo cat woke me 3 different times. And even though the cat was making all these different noises, Ruby just kept quiet in her crate...not a peep. When she comes out of her crate in the morning she plops down into my lap, gives one of those squeaky yawns and is such a sweety! I love my doodle!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
ahhhhh welcome to Labradoodle land. I get this all the time from my puppy parents and it makes me so happy :) You should tell your breeder, it will warm their heart because its what we strive for in a puppy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts