Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I know this forum is dedicated to Doodles, but being the open minded folk we are (we have to be...we love doodles!) and Poodles are part of the Doodle equation, here is our new puppy in training....Patty Poodle!! 17 weeks old

[/img
]
[im
g][/img]

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
kari,,,,she is goregous!!! congrats and can't wait to see more of Patty!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow! She's a beautiful girl! I love the way her ears fly up when she runs.
We just saw a male black standard poodle today at Petsmart when we went to get Annabelle's photo taken with Santa. I was so excited to see that dog. He looked like a movie star to me - standing there so proper. I just HAD TO approach the people and ask them about their dog and I also wanted to see what Annabelle looked like next to him to compare to see which of her traits looked poodle-ish. I asked if he loved to fetch and they said no - not at all. Annabelle could fetch 24-7, so maybe she picked that up from her lab ancestors. :) They said their dog is very polite and sweet and he loves to visit nursing homes. They also said his fur is like velcro and everything sticks to it. I petted him and his fur was super duper soft. Your dog looks like she has the same super soft fur. She's gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Patty is so pretty! Such a regal look about her!!
I wonder about Pepper, too!

8)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
And yes, I noticed your lovely day!! We were very very windy and in the low 30's all day! We are supposed to be back in the 70's by Wednesday!
It's crazy around here~ in northern Texas!
8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts