Labradoodle Forums banner

here is molly!!

3K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  tykesmom 
#1 ·
thank you for your good advice today about the resizing webpage! managed to get a picture of molly on my profile now with your help, cheers kim :D

#3 ·
i know i think she looks very labradorey :? she has the wee beardy starting around her mouth and i can see slightly longer hairs all over her coat. think she is what they call an f1 doodle?! can't wait to see how her coat turns out!
her parents; mum is a working small labrador kind of apricot colour and her father is a standard poodle but can't remember what colour he was........i know terrible mother i am, hubby calls me marvel the memory magician! :p

#9 ·
molly is very labby looking, people are always thiking that she is a lab when i go to the puppy class. not too bad a thing though eh?

they are all fascinated when i tell them that she is a doodle. everyoe knows of someone who has one! have only seen one in our town he is huge! almost verging on a small horse! but by looking at mollys paws i can see that they are really big big dogs. never seen any others in the real fur!

lovely seeing all the different doodles on here!

#13 ·
all i can say is "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooo sweeet!"

#17 ·
Echo said:
seazr said:
Awwww!!! Molly, Denver and Mindi could all be litter mates!!!
:shock: :lol: :shock:
I've never even posted a picture of myself. Now you know why!!! :oops:
WHY??? do you look like a doodle? or you just too cute? :wink: :shock: :lol:

#21 ·
curly labradoodles!! not too sure what molly was like as a younger puppy we never got her till she was ten weeks.
looking at the beautiful pics of denver as a puppy though i think that molly may look like our handsome denver! will be chuffed! :D
their are all so beautiful aren't they?!
don't think i could have came home with the onepuppy either though, they are all so cute. love the way the one at the end is cocking it's head to the side i think thats a cute pose. molly hasn't really been doing that yet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.