Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK time for MORE FUN....

here comes the fuzz in our house ...come on post yours too!! I know you all have had this happen at one time or another.
Peanut is allowed Sunday mornings to defuzz all she wants hahhaaa
and I get to have a hot cup of coffee in the meantime hahhaaaaaaaaaa andI KNOW it isn't my shoes :D

culprit? Peanut 98% of time
Max: only 2% of time cause Peanut HOGS the toys now
PEANUT with her 98%

and oldie but goodie of Max with his 2%

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmz819 said:
Maya is just getting in her adult teeth. She hasn't de fuzzed anything yet but she sure is trying hard!!!
I can lend you Peanut and she can Teach MAYA in just one easy lesson! :shock: :wink: :roll: :D :mrgreen:
She's a pro at it! and JONAH is the MASTER hahhaaa

ps Ann ...we used to pick it up immediately as Max would try to eat it, but now they both spit it out. So i watch them while defuzzing happens then clean it up all at once hahhaa

·
Registered
459 Posts
We've had lots of defuzzing but are quick to pick it up...I read somewhere that it can cause intestinal blockage. Anyone else hear of that?

G

·
I know...I am trying to keep Maya from reading Jonah's posts!!! I really do like my couch and prefer it in one piece!!! Hahaha Gene I love your stories of Jonah!!! But my friend's Chow has him beat....Bear is working on couch number 4!!! Chewed up the last 3!

And Peanut does look like a pro but with that face how could you get mad at her!!! How was she over the weekend....any more crazy antics???

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heather...that picture up above is of Peanut From this weekend hahhaa

This weekend also included: the other shoe got chewed enough to go the garbage...a new toy that looks like rubber ball with feet, the feet got partially amputated, a squeaker was found in her mouth chewed up, and I rescued my panties running as fast as she did before they got damaged, doing laundry is great as she catches what i drop :roll: hahhaaaaaaaaaa
Sticks are taken immediately before they become toothpicks.

BUT we LOVE HER even though I think her teeth simulate razors at times.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow Jonah, you're awesome!! I'm in training though. Mom doesn't understand that and has been scrimping on the stuffed toys. How am I supposed to get any better!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Remember this one????? And he wasn't a full 3 months old!!! :shock: :shock: Shoulda known what was coming!!! Jonah Junior!! Bwahahahahahahaha...

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Looks like everyone is having fun - AB has been good lately, no destuffing, but Hankiepoo will be here friday so I'm sure there will be some major tug of wars and destuffing going on

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh am I glad you all joined in with your Best Doodle defuzzing shots!!
these are funny :D

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
No defuzzing here. Cinnamon hasn't torn a toy up for years and she's only 2. The funny thing is, if it was a new toy, it's gone. The only stuffed ones we have are the ones left over from our old dog. He's been gone 3+ yrs. I guess the old ones are stale?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Since everything gets thrown away the minute we see it (and before she swallows it) there are no flat carcasses or winter scenes of fluff.

I will however, get some snaps of the rugs Ebbe has destroyed and will not be replaced until she gets a little older. :(

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nicky eats a high fiber diet -- sticks, toys, stuffing, rope, paper towels, Kleenex, chair legs, baseboards, tree limbs, etc. -- so I have no photos. There is no evidence, unless you study his poop and I'm not taking pictures of that!

I know all the things he swallows aren't supposed to be a part of his diet, but it's impossible to crate or monitor him 24/7. Giving him chew toys (Kong, Nylabone, etc.) hasn't stopped him from consuming all the other things. He gets plenty of regular dry dog food daily, so I know he's not hungry.

It's frustrating when the leg of an expensive dining room chair is gnawed by a "beaver" doodle, but as my daughter says, "Mom, it's just stuff!"

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SANDY...hug that child as she keeps your sense of humor in balance!! hahahhaa along with your doodle :wink:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Cinnamon ate the wood work (walls) between the LR & kitchen, ate a wicker chair, gnawed on the anique hall tree...plus all the sticks she could gather. I'm surprised we still have trees!!

We learn the ways of wood putty real fast!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh my gosh ya'll! :shock: If my husband saw these photos he would have a hissy fit as we say here in the south. Our last dog, a lab, chewed up the vinyl kitchen floor. All of it! :lol: And my husband almost blew a gasket. We have now moved. Spent mega bucks remodeling, new furniture, ect. I have finally nagged him into getting a doodle so I need ya'll to post some photos of your doodles being really sweet! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
janinjax said:
Oh my gosh ya'll! :shock: If my husband saw these photos he would have a hissy fit as we say here in the south. Our last dog, a lab, chewed up the vinyl kitchen floor. All of it! :lol: And my husband almost blew a gasket. We have now moved. Spent mega bucks remodeling, new furniture, ect. I have finally nagged him into getting a doodle so I need ya'll to post some photos of your doodles being really sweet! :lol: :wink:
How's this? Cinnamon has grown up to be the perfect golf ball retriever. My son says she comes in handy!

They do grow out of the chewing stage eventually!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts