Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok while GENE has Jonah upchucking a margarine container on his head hahhahahaaaaaaa

Dave and I were barely awake at 6:30am thinking," wow Max and Peanut are being so good and quiet this morning" yeah right! hahhahaa

Oh She's quiet alright :roll:

Max giving the typical male 'whaaaat??" look 8)

Peant and Max acting like "NOT ME"

and this i love...max slinks by like i don't see him and catch him the last second :wink:

Lastly, Max once found guilty hangs on for dear life trying to eat the evidence :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
What darling pics....very cute and very doodle-like behavior....I notice that Peanut really doesn't think she did done anything wrong...she isn't even looking up at you :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love the "who me Mom?" picture of Max! Peanut really looks does look like an instigator 8)
... it's almost like "maybe she won't notice if I don't look at her".

Thank you for ending the work week with a big laugh :D

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
ROFL what precious pictures!

Moses has a weakness for butter. My 21 yr old ds came into the living room early one morning to find Moses walking in from the kitchen with a still-wrapped full stick of butter in his mouth. When he saw Joel, his bottom jaw dropped, the butter fell to the floor and he scurried to my bedroom like he figured no one could blame him there. LOL

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Great pictures Annmarie
There is a lot of expression in Max's face
and well Peanut hmmmmmmmmmmm
why take any of the blame when there is a male around. Gotta love her for it.Bahhahahahahahahahhhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hahaha...those photos are so cute. and I agree - Peanut really doesn't look like she did anything wrong :)

Peanut's coloring is so neat - she's so dark apricot some places and almost white in others.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK now y'all see what i am talking about when i call her DEVIL princess

Peanut hahahhahaaa she tries not to acknowlege me except for her tail thumping hahahhahaha but will gladly give up the item and not run with it when i walk over to her.

and YES she is getting more reddish tones as she gets older but still has cream and white mixed in.

and I too love Max's look when he's caught red handed hahahaa

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hahaha! Cute photos! In the second picture it looks like the duck is on Max's head! Too funny!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
keywee said:
Hahaha! Cute photos! In the second picture it looks like the duck is on Max's head! Too funny!
OMG i just checked and you're right. That's their ducky too and i can't believe its still intact :shock: we've had it for 7mos now

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
How funny! ....guess you have another corpse with the
innards/innerds (sp??) out!!

Max looks like, "Hey! I am just along for the fun of it, she started it."

Peanut is much too busy to be bothered with what anyone thinks of her project....

I agree they are beautiful and full of it!! Peanut's coloring has always been one of my favorites. Great pictures!!

8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wait till you guys see KIRBY"S color!!! :shock: who is now having a blast with max and Peanut is doing the "me too"

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahaha....the fuzz is sooo familar!!! I think I could stuff a new mattress with all the fuzz I've picked up in the last 10 months!!!
They're both beautiful and handsome Doodles Annmarie!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sessa35 said:
What GREAT pictures Annmarie!!! THANK YOU---got a good laugh in that was needed!!! I just love the sequencing...and you are ALL sooo right, both Max and Peanut are speaking volumes with their "looks" and "no looks"....LOL!!!!!

My favorite is the one where there's a bit of fuzz on his muzz...
its the new desktop, thanks!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave did the same thing hahahhaaa made it his desktop
i love max's look when he realized i caught him hahhahaaa!

Kathie...you and GENE both have had fuzzy experiences that aren't from CRS :wink: :D :shock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts