Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,243 Posts
Thanks Jane, I have printed this off and plan to post it on my fridge...you never know...hope I never need it, but will be grateful if I do!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your welcome !

Your welcome....supposedly several things in my yard could be poisonous to dogs....but i think they would have to consume massive amounts to really, really hurt them.....but I printed this, too and will post it for reference should I ever have another dilemma with Coco....Tums weren't poisonous to her, but not good to have consumed so many!! The peroxide thing helped....but I didn't dilute it....just did what the ER Vet said to do.

8)
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top