Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new user to the forum...I love it!!! I'm trying to create a picture that will appear each time I post....any help would be appreciated! I want to show off my Mandy!! :p Thanks

·
Registered
985 Posts
Go up to the top of the page, to Profile. Once you're on the profile page, scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the Avatar Control Panel. Set up a small photo of your Mandy, no more than 180 pixels square (use Photoshop or some other graphic manipulation software) and place it on your computer desktop. Then click on Choose File and select the one you've created. It should then become an avatar for all of your posts. Lots of luck and welcome!

Leslie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
also besides aviatar pictures..........you can go to www.photobucket.com
create a FREE account, then upload your pictures there. When you want to reply to us and show a picture, just highlight the IMG code , hit Control C and when typing in your reply box hit Control V and then you can always click on the preview button to see what it looks like before clicking SUBMIT :D

welcome

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
What???? Have I ever read those instructions before???
That's not how Gene told me to do it....haHaHaha!

Don't worry, I compete for blonde"ness" remember?

Hope give it a try, Annmarie's way, or Leslie's....
either way.....Good Luck ! It's not hard to remember, once you figure it out.
8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Leslie & Anne Marie....I'll give it a try! Well.......Mandy is almost 12 wks. old and we are going to Puppy training today!! :D

Thanks, again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts